"Sick" Britney Rolls 'Til 2 A.M.

12/13/2007 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears claims she was too sick to go to her deposition yesterday -- but she looked just fine when TMZ caught her driving around until 2 o'clock in the morning!

Cameras caught the popwreck and an assistant leaving her home away from home, the Four Seasons, for her other home away from home -- a gas station -- last night. Brit didn't answer when we asked why she missed her extremely important deposition that morning, saying little more than, "It's cold, y'all."

After filling up her tank with $50 worth of gas at the 76, she then hit up yet another gas station on Sunset -- and drove off without her assistant! Oopsies!

Kat

Did her CD tank as I expected it to?

OCD

To # 263 Caroline

I don't necessarily think that Britney "had it easy". Growing up in the public eye/media, having #1 albums, having more money than she knows how to spend, having no idea that there will indeed be that inevitable "rainy day", having "advisors" who prop her up with false praise for their own personal monetary benefit, being afraid of the day that she would have a flop, trying to be the world's biggest pop star, moving away from her parents at such a young age and without the requisite skills or maturity to deal with her life...all of those things aren't easy.

Those things aren't easy for someone who is a more stable and mature individual than she is.

She is living a life of excess turned to tragedy. She won't accept help nor admit that she is in need of it. She's too old for her parents to force her to do anything. She's too immature or stubborn to admit that her actions do not speak well of her as a person or a mother.

Honestly, if K-Fed was dealing with the person we are now seeing in public, then it is no wonder that he told her he would not come back. He probably couldn't. Not and save his sanity or that of their children.

God help her.

Kat

She is the type that probably has a line of guys like a revolving door. How is that good for the kids? Take the kids to go chandelier shopping How much fun!

Kat

Okay OCD. I take back what I wrote.

The Simple Facts

This is the ONE DAY she should've stayed in, to backup her cover-story of being sick -- yet the lure of trolling gas stations was just too strong. Twit knew she'd be spotted; so once again, she's either defiant, delusional, or simply stupid. Probably all 3. What a retard

The Simple Facts

Kim, don't give her that much credit. BS didn't take the boys shopping, she stashed 'em in the car while she went. A lighting fixture is clearly more important than visitation time.

OCD

To # 269 Caroline

I hope you know I wasn't chiding you. Honestly. You are certainly allowed to have your feelings and your say.

To see a person who everyone thought "had it all" come completely unwound is one of the more unpleasant reminders of childhood stardom. It always seems to end up in tragedy.

FlyontheWallTMZ@Aol.com

Anxiety goes away quickly after the situation that caused it has passed.

Brit is awsome.

We all knew she couldnt stay locked up very long, just until she could get out of the house after all the media left.

She doesnt seem to concerned about it all from the video.

She needs a freind - just cant trust no one - hell of a position to be in.

Sorry to see no FLY glasses on here though.

Has any one celeb got the attentenion Brit has? Can you say Mega Star.

Brit is the Joel Olsteen of celebs.

Harv be sure to keep her status up - thank you

fly's running outta things to say - already made that statement earlier - BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO - AND STILL NOBODY REPLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 3:34PM on Dec 13th 2007 by just me

anonymous

3:55 Kelli---In case you missed it, Lillie has been doing the talking for your "clique" of you two and jr. People have asked both nicely and rudely that you take your personal conversations to IM or email to leave this blog open to posters who wish to discuss the topic at hand and not your personal lives. Lillie has been obnoxious and belligerant to each poster (I stopped counting the posts after about 15.) You may never have been rude or nasty, but Lillie sure is, even to the people who have asked nicely. She promised to be back later tonite, being defiant to the person who requested you 3 go to a more private form of communication so we don't have to scroll thru page after page of your posts to each other to get to a post from a person making a comment on the subject at hand. (Many times I've looked thru entire pages of 15 comments a page and it's ALL the 3 of you posting each other.)
Lillie has an attitude very much like Britney. Basically she's saying she'll do what she wants, no matter how it impacts on other people (or how you 3 are misusing this board for your personal use.) She says it's a free country and she can do what she wants. True, but only to the point where her rights don't conflict with the rights of others to enjoy the use of this board. Like Britney has the right to go anyplace she wants, but in doing so other people are inconvenienced, pushed out of the way, etc. by her entourage of paps. Like the people in the usually quiet Barnes&Noble store being swamped by the uproar when she went in to get a frappe. Totally uncaring of other people, belligerant and obnoxious. So despite requests, Lillie promises to be back tonite "you can bet on that" as she says. Perhaps you could stop this by not responding to her, and maybe jr could do the same. Please go to IM or email and only post things here relevant to the given story. MANY people would appreciate your courtesy and thoughtfulness in this.

FlyontheWallTMZ@Aol.com

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry.
Inappropriate or purely promotional comments may be removed

Jack

ANONYMOUS..................SORRY BUT I DO BELIEVE I APOLOGIZED LIKE 3 HOURS AGO . AND WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN.....DONT WORRY WE ALREADY FOUND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO GO AND IT WILL CERTAINLY NOT BE HERE......BUT MARK MY WORDS YOU WILL BE POSTING TO YOURSELF A LITTLE LATER OR JUST REHASHING THE NONSENSE FROM THIS AFTERNOON...SO HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND MAYBE IF YOU PLAY NICE YOU WILL FIND A FRIEND TO TALK TO...GOOD LUCK.

Isabella

It's brilliant on her part. While the ass't is waiting at the stations "accidently" forgotten by Spears, she has plenty of time to hit her dealer waiting just down the street. No witnesses, no crime, haha. What more can this woman do? It's getting to the point, drugs, no drugs, poor Spears, blah blah blah...and that's where I'll leave it. Spears has become an interesting BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!, Have fun y'all :)

Anonymous

Question, why is everyone blaming ME for the attacks on Lillie & co.? I never said a SINGLE thing about them! My post was ONLY about BRITNEY. I couldn't care less if Lillie and the others chat on here. You all mixed my post up with someone else's! Calm the hell down, people, and make sure you at least know who exactly you're responding to before you flip out!

Anonymous

Ah, nevermind, I see someone else is using the name "anonymous" now. Sorry, Lillie & co.

Kelli

I am cracking up people, are you for real? I've spoken to many people about the Brit topic and strayed some. The fact that a few have been on here since last weekend having a fit is HILARIOUS! I feel famous, not really. I'm not going away. I have met some very nice people.Get TMZ to remove my comments if necessary.Hi to everyone I've spoken to. Attack me if you want.I wont argue back. I same my energy for my teenagers. By the way my Husband is here saying please allow me to post, it gives him complete control over the remote. Thanks Honey.