"Sick" Britney Rolls 'Til 2 A.M.

12/13/2007 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears claims she was too sick to go to her deposition yesterday -- but she looked just fine when TMZ caught her driving around until 2 o'clock in the morning!

Cameras caught the popwreck and an assistant leaving her home away from home, the Four Seasons, for her other home away from home -- a gas station -- last night. Brit didn't answer when we asked why she missed her extremely important deposition that morning, saying little more than, "It's cold, y'all."

After filling up her tank with $50 worth of gas at the 76, she then hit up yet another gas station on Sunset -- and drove off without her assistant! Oopsies!

Jo Jo

PLEASE Britney >>> PLEASE?

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

If she's truly addicted to meth as some say why is she passing her drug test? Are drug test that easy to pass? I'm really worried about Britney, I don't think it's drugs causing her to behave like this at all but something more serious. As for why doesn't the authorities just take her kids away, well look at Whitney H. she was doing coke for years with her child in her home. There was public outcry to take Bobby out of the home because she was unsafe but they didn't intervene. I was always baffled that she continued to be cracked out of her mind and pictures to prove but nothing came out of it. We are talking about drug dealers in and out of Whitneys home putting her child in danger. Britneys assistant looks like a dirt ball, only there to praise her and get a paycheck. WTH is her assistant doing in that position anyhow, not helping Britney for sure. I have no medical issues so I can't comment on Britney, but she certainly isn't the same.

Kiss and Tell

I think her lawyers wanted more time to prepare her for the stand.
Which if that the case good idea. Her has are her boys on the line and if taking time to get herself together will do that then so be it. I don't know her life and what it feels like to battle an ex in court .I hope so does her best and knock holes in k-loser case.

Tangie

Do you realize they are saying there is only enough oil around to last for 50 years? Idiots like her are the reason gas is $3.50 a gallon. To drive around pointlessly like this is mind boggling to me. People need to wise up. Do you want a future for your children? We know Brit doesn't care, but do you?

rockin' johnny

Britney goes to the Four Seasons every day to pick up her drugs. She stays up all night smoking crack. How in the world is she supposed to show up for a deposition at 10:00 a.m.?

That shanky whore is going to go too far, and she will lose her kids and a boatload of money to K-Fed.

Steph

where is she driving that she's burning up so much gas every day?

she is shameless

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Earth First, excuse me but the papz spend more gas following celebs around the city 24/7. Don't just ridicule Britney for filling her tank up. If that's your only concern let's diss on John T. for fueling his planes up for luxery flights. That's alot more fuel than Britney is using. I work 65 miles away and need to fill my tank up constanly so I'm just as guilty.

Bee

It did look like she didn't actually forget the assistant - just left her there while she went to run an 'errand'....if you see her face when she's opening the door for her assistant on the way back, it looks like it was planned. God knows where she was going that she didn't want the assistant there too. One can only suspect the worst where this train wreck is concerned.

When those boys are old enough - in ten or twelve years, they'll be able to watch this footage of their mother driving round town at 2am, but wasn't able to make it to court to fight for them. THAT is the true tragedy in all of this.

Rocco and David

I can't help but think that if this were Kevin, the case would be closed. Brit would have full custody and no visitation for Kevin. Where's the justice for Kevin ? We all (should) know that in most cases, children have a sense of loyalty to their mother's regardless of how bad she may be. This situation is beyond sad.... I suppose it's fortunate for the boys (SP and JJ) that they, more than likely, will not remember any of this.

+DJ FunkyGrrL+

I'm amazed Britney doesn't walk around with body guards 24/7;
she still drives herself. She's making $500,000 a month?

Ms Kris

I sure hope the judge sees this tape!!

We know K Bum’s lawyers will

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Jade if this was a non celeb Britney would have custody hands down. But then again it's all about the money and she's a celebrity. It's cute how Kevin thinks drugs are bad since thats the reason Britney filed for divorce in the first place, Kevin was smoking pot in the house around his kids. Hypocrite.

pathetic

#55 YOU SAID IT PERFECT

a guy

#54- ah but Teri, you are driving to make a living, that's different. Britney drives around for no purpose at all, not to mention that 600 horses under the hood of her car eats gas like it was going out of style. And the papz are doing the same as you, MAKING MONEY. Not like Britney who just drives for the purpose of getting attention.

Jennifer Scott

Pretty pathetic, she claims that she is having a panic attack due to all of the attention, yet every day & night she is out courting the paps. She allows them to pump her gas, run into Starbucks for her, purchase her obviously stolen lighters, etc but she is too stressed out by their apperance to go to a deposition regarding her kids? Oh please, she makes me ill. I see she wasn't to stressed out to go to the gas station last night. I hope the attorneys & judge hear about this.