"Sick" Britney Rolls 'Til 2 A.M.

12/13/2007 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears claims she was too sick to go to her deposition yesterday -- but she looked just fine when TMZ caught her driving around until 2 o'clock in the morning!

Cameras caught the popwreck and an assistant leaving her home away from home, the Four Seasons, for her other home away from home -- a gas station -- last night. Brit didn't answer when we asked why she missed her extremely important deposition that morning, saying little more than, "It's cold, y'all."

After filling up her tank with $50 worth of gas at the 76, she then hit up yet another gas station on Sunset -- and drove off without her assistant! Oopsies!

Tangie

Teri--I didn't want to go that far off topic. Of course the paps waste gas, along with millions of others. I think getting to work is obviously a must. There is a real crisis in this country, and she could wise up. The story is about her, after all.

Ms. Giant1

Leave her alone, she's spending her own money not yours, you people need to get a freakin life and leave her a lone. If it wasn't for Brit, TMZ would have nothing to write about. She's not harming anyone, the boys are with their worthless, golddigging father. If he wanted custody of the kids why hire a nanny, you never see KFed with the kids only his nanny. How does he pay his way thur life..... Oh yeah with Britt's money...

MGM KID

If Britney did herself in..this website would turn to sludge

Steph

I'm gay for Britney.

Carmela

The girl went to get gas, is it really that big of a deal? Honestly people.. put real news on here..

a guy

#55, YOU'RE RIGHT, the sad part is that when they old enough to think for themselves, they are going find all this information about her on the internet. not to mention, who wants to see pics of their own mom nude in front of a bunch strangers changing clothes in a store. (Ya'll know what picture I am talking about) what will her kids think of crap like that?

Steph

What picture? Where? A nude Britney, I want that picture. Where is it?

b

Se gives K-fed amo on Tape EVERY DAY that shows how ufit she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRICELESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYBODY KNOWS KEVIN S LAYWERS USE THESE TAPES AGAINST HER, BUT SHE STILL DOES IT ANYWAY !!!!!!!!!!! HAHAAAHAHAHHA SHE IS SUCH A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!! SHE DESERVES EVERYTHNG SHES GOT COMNG TO HER AND IT WILL BE SOON SHE WILL BE CHILDLESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run Jon run!

I hope they find a reason to throw her in jail...she is not only white trash but she is obviously a danger to herself and anyone that is around her. I hope K Fed is a good dad because he needs to keep her as far away from those kids as possible. Those poor kids, must be horrible to realize that your mom doesn't care about you.

CIndy M

Sad. Remember her lawyer saying "She's a pop star - she doesn't keep normal hours, you don't understand!"? Did anyone know that being a celebrity/pop star involved 2 am gas station runs every single day????? Give me a break. She does what she does because she NEEDS the attention, and she gets away with her horrid behavior. What a sad life she leads - I am so sad for her children that they have to grow up knowing that this is how their mother behaved when they were young.

If she was so scared and upset by the papparazzi outside her house (before her deposition) she would be so scared and upset by them at 2am every night at multiple gas stations. She uses them for attention and for her excuses.

Anne

Her behavior is beyond astounding; to taunt the legal system? 'Subpoenas don't apply to me?' When Federlines' attorney gets her into a deposition-and he will-he'll fry her unmercifully. Thumbing her nose at opposing counsel in so public a setting is just begging for legal retribution; is her psychological condition so fried that she has no concept of consequences? "I was once a manufactured pop star-you can't touch me."

Jen

Would someone please tell me what she is doing in all these gas stations???
I ask seriously because I'm sure there is speculation, but I'm just too removed from pop culture to "get it".
I guess I'm getting old :(
I'm sure she's up to something. I just can't figure out what.
?????

Sandbox

This is a blatant slap in the face to the judge, lawyers, etc. They should arrest her for not showing up to court and throw her sorry ass in jail and MAYBE then she will wake up to the seriousness of what has become her life.

nacho

When, when, when is she going to called on the carpet for the continual crap that she pulls. Give k-fed the kids permanently and she can go screw herself.

LightsAreOnButNobodysHome

"I wanna give you a real photo shoot one day"..
Oh yea...sounds like anxiety to me!!