"Sick" Britney Rolls 'Til 2 A.M.

12/13/2007 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears claims she was too sick to go to her deposition yesterday -- but she looked just fine when TMZ caught her driving around until 2 o'clock in the morning!

Cameras caught the popwreck and an assistant leaving her home away from home, the Four Seasons, for her other home away from home -- a gas station -- last night. Brit didn't answer when we asked why she missed her extremely important deposition that morning, saying little more than, "It's cold, y'all."

After filling up her tank with $50 worth of gas at the 76, she then hit up yet another gas station on Sunset -- and drove off without her assistant! Oopsies!

Jan

TMZ, Are you RELATED to the attorney representing K-Fed??? You work really hard for that attorney and K-Fed's case. Are you PAID by K-Fed's attorney???Do you enjoy the downfall of a young southern woman so much that if you get her death on camera that will that be your greatest accomplishment in 2007? You mock her southern accent. You sell the sock that got her tire mark on it. Did you PAY your cameraman extra for putting his foot under her tire when she is attempting to drive off so you would have that sock ???

L

the best thing for everyone to do, is just pretend she doesn't exist! people who get attention by being an a-hole will only keep doing it! ignore her! Maybe then she'll get the hint and realize that nobody really gives a rats ass what kind of idiot she really is! And just maybe she'll get her **** together! doubtful, but its worth a try!!!!!!!

Brutney

I KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH PSYCHOTNEY SPEARS:

Psychosis is a symptom or feature of mental illness typically characterized by radical changes in personality, impaired functioning, and a distorted or non-existent sense of objective reality.
hahahahahaha! Thats soooooooo you Brit Brit! and I m not even a Doc!
Please get help girl! I mean NOW!

AlwaysHungry

The saddest part is I'm sure we'll get a bunch of people STILL defending her.

FULGY

I wonder how many miles she has on that car

english

Jan, we all enjoy watching the downfall of this no-talent trashy hick. That's why we're here y'all! Hyuck!

Paty

any other person would be in jail.

just wondering

.....ok....this is a unexpected surprise to get a laugh so early in the day!!...too funny abt that poor assistant!!....she does look tired!...p.s.....I love the glasses though...I'm starting to feel guilty abt even responding to these stories anymore....getting really sad.

HaHa

For the people that said that Kevin is a gold-digging bad worthless father they seem to forget that he had kids before Britney. Not once have I heard that Shar Jackson complained about Kevin being a bad father and was willing to remove him of his parental rights. So that just goes to show you that Britney is the problem. Yes, I'm sure Kevin probably had intentions of getting a jumpstart career through his megastar ex-wife but I don't deny that he truly cares and loves his children. He's just one of those examples that proves money isn't everything because no matter what our children come first. ALL of them.

As for someone who said why should he hire a nanny...That also leads up to the point I made about Kevin having more than 2 children. How do you know that when Britney's little boys goes to his house that he doesn't have his children over there too? Its a hard job raising kids especially so many close to age. There's nothing wrong with hiring a nanny because everyone needs help but I'm happy to know when they are with Kevin, they are not plastered in every magazine and media outlet. They are in the comforts of Kevin's family and inside a home where they should be.

SAM

ISNT THE WHOLE FREAKIN POINT OF AN ASSISTANT SO THEYYY GO OUT AND DO THIS CRAP FOR YOU? OH WHAT A LOSSSSSSST CASE> THIS IS PROBABLY A DRUG BUDDY!!

Jenny

…Britney goes to the Four Seasons every day to pick up her drugs. ….OR… She left her assistant behind to score drugs…

BINGO.

j

I can't believe she doesn't care about her kids. More power to K-Fed. I hope he gets the kids, and raises them properly, or are they already doomed with her as their mama??

ElvisFan

I used to feel sorry for Britney, not anymore. She doesn't want her kids, that much is obvious. What a loser she turned out to be.

john

Dear Santa, Please put Britney, Paris, Nicole and Lindsay all on a plane and crash it into a mountain. So the rest of the world will not have to deal with these 4 waste of lives anymore.

Thanks Santa

Jade

#99 true enough, I am telling my kids is they ever feel like getting into trouble go on over to california and do it, apparently there is little or no punishment for pretty much any bad behavior. drunk driving, hit and run, blowing off a judge, drug use, running sto p lights, and maybe it is no big deal that she stole a lighter because it was something like a buck, but I do not want my kids doing it because their role models get away with it. behavior changes, it usually gets worse when people are aloud to get away with it. Brit is a perfect example of this. Like it or not she is still a role model for millions of girls who do not read TMZ, they just look at the pictures and copy everything she does. I admit I am addicted, I get up every morning and check my laptop, TMZ just to see what completely crazy thing she has done now. I am seldom let down, that actually saddens me. Can anyone help this girl before she explodes?