"Sick" Britney Rolls 'Til 2 A.M.

12/13/2007 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears claims she was too sick to go to her deposition yesterday -- but she looked just fine when TMZ caught her driving around until 2 o'clock in the morning!

Cameras caught the popwreck and an assistant leaving her home away from home, the Four Seasons, for her other home away from home -- a gas station -- last night. Brit didn't answer when we asked why she missed her extremely important deposition that morning, saying little more than, "It's cold, y'all."

After filling up her tank with $50 worth of gas at the 76, she then hit up yet another gas station on Sunset -- and drove off without her assistant! Oopsies!

Tangie

Nice Christams spirit, john.

Rocco and David

Teri - No need for name calling just because you don't like my opinion/observation.

Only Kevin and Brit know what went on behind closed doors - and I can assure you, if Kevin was smoking pot, Brit was too. When people go through divorce, and especially custody, they will say and do almost anything to win - especially when there is money involved. Maybe Kevin will not win the 2007 'father of the year' award but in this case, he's a much better parent than Britney appears to be. And yes, its all about celebrity and money but again, if the situation were reversed, Britney would be doing the exact thing - fighting for her kids (and the money).

My point is that the rules are different for men. People tend to assume the mother is always the better parent. I think not! I don't care who I offend by saying it!

Standards are badly needed.

What's up with the constant Four Seasons visits? Why does she keep going there?
She's also descending into anxiety (I'm Scared) and seems to whirling down a vortex.
Does she have a legal gaurdian should need some kind of care/convalescing? It's starting to look like someone should step in here. It's not rational to miss a deposition and then get caught driving around to gas stations in the wee hours. Something is not right. Her family needs to help her. She seems to resist normal means, and may need legal means for a bit, IMHO.

just wondering

#107 John...in the spirit of giving ...I'd like to offer u a visit to ur local mental health clinic...u might need a parents signature...but u go for the evaluation and I'll pay for it...just leave me a address....SERIOUSLY!!!...good luck young man!!

gymrtgirl

she prolly WAS feeling alright! I'm betting when she saw the paparazzi around her house and courthouse she freaked out, was given 'something' to calm her nerves (read ativan, xanax,valium) and trust me, if I had taken something to calm me down I'd prolly do a lot worst then drive off with my assistant (well, given that I had one that is)

Ummmhmmm

Britney can and should say "Bye ,bye now" to them poor boys !!!

maggie

when will kf's attornies request a court-appointed psych eval?? this girl is so screwed up.
1. risk- taking behavior
a. sexual
b. driving
2. frequent drug +/- alcohol abuse
3. erratic social behavior
a. extreme swings in mood
b. neglect of self-care
c. neglect of personal responsibilities
4. lack of interest in parenting her children
what more can u say? girl needs help. moreover, she needs to be out of contact w/ those children till she is stabilized. i feel so sorry for them with all the broken promises they must endure. little kids just think it's all their fault :-[

Wendy

Ok, enough already, this girl needs HELP, YA"LLL here this FAMILY AND FRIENDS< DAMMIT, realy really makes me furious that nothing is being done on this women, she needs a vacation from life right now.

And you all are so dam kind criticizing instead of realizing Britney needs help badly. WHY WHY WHY is there no intervention, what are people insane that are watching her behavior COME ON, even stupid K-Fed ass w--- . I just cant beleive you are letting this all play out.

This is completely sad now and even paparazzi need to BACK off you buttheads, get a life and move on and leave her alone.

DO SOMETHING PLEASE! SOMEONE!

Jack

J......EITHER SHE IS MENTALLY ILL OR JUST BUTT DUMB....CANT GET UP FOR THE KIDS.....BUT IT OH SO NECESSARY TO GET GAS AT 2 AM.

who cares

WHY CANT HER FAMILY HAVE HER PSYCHO ASS LOCKED UP IN A NUT HOUSE SOMEWHERE???????????????
SHE IS HOPELESS

alexis

So what if she is out till 2. She is an adult. Eveyone acts like it's such a big deal but she isn't commiting any crime. And I don't believe she is a bad mother. Not having your kids 24-7 does not make you a bad mother. Look at the woman out there who have murdered their children or left them home alone for long periods of time with no food or supervision. She is a human being just like the rest of us. You all need to stop acting like your so freakin perfect.

LooLoo1117

Oh my GOD, if she was my daughter I would DIS-own her, my GOD BRITNEY, get you blonde head out of your, you know what and wake up child, wake up..... You sons when they get older are going to hate you and that's when your going to realize it if your still alive after all the drugs you do, just look in the mirror you can see it all over your face, you look like you 36 instead of 26. Go back to your roots Britney and stay there for a couple of years and get it together, then maybe just maybe......Good Luck Kid...........

LIFE IS LIFE

SAD SAD SAD ...

gullibleminions

forget all the name calling; and the mis-spelling of the word, 'loser'.......LA COURTS ARE THE ALLOWING HER TO ROAM ABOUT FREELY.

JUSTICE SYSTEM ? NOT IN L.A. THE WORLD IS WATCHING THIS WALKING SLAP IN THE FACE.

Margarita

She has NO business with her kids until she gets her crap together...what a nut job. If she were truly interested in getting her kids back she would do whatever was necessary to make it happen and that means going to rehab, etc.