"Sick" Britney Rolls 'Til 2 A.M.

12/13/2007 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears claims she was too sick to go to her deposition yesterday -- but she looked just fine when TMZ caught her driving around until 2 o'clock in the morning!

Cameras caught the popwreck and an assistant leaving her home away from home, the Four Seasons, for her other home away from home -- a gas station -- last night. Brit didn't answer when we asked why she missed her extremely important deposition that morning, saying little more than, "It's cold, y'all."

After filling up her tank with $50 worth of gas at the 76, she then hit up yet another gas station on Sunset -- and drove off without her assistant! Oopsies!

just wondering

...hey LILLIE....closed any acc't yet today???? get back to work u bad girl!!! ahahhahaaa

lunartic_cls

Stupid is as Stupid Does!

mary

I truly cannot understand how anyone can defend this loser anymore. I think it has become so very obvious that she just plain outright does not WANT her kids at all and therefore is going to do everything to make sure they take them away from her. I just dont understand why it is taking the courts so long to make this judgement! Hope they take her for every single cent she has and gives it ALL to KFed (and I dont even like him). At least they are in a stable atmosphere with one parent there the majority of the time and they are not being driven around in a car all night long. She is a sad, pathetic, dismal example of a mother or even a human being for that matter.

Tangie

Here we go with this idiot jr. Brit needs help bad. I'm disgusted with her.

maggie

forgot to add to #113

reduced need for sleep

tack that onto her other GLARINGLY OBVIOUS bipolar symptoms. GET MEDICATED-
SHRINKS TO THE STARS...

Jack

NO WORK TODAY...........J....SNOWING LIKE A BRITCH!!!!

MyTwoCents

BS is a complete mess. She lied about being sick to avoid the deposition and then goes out flaunting it. She could have gone to do the deposition by hiring a limo with dark windows and avoided some of the media intrusion. Why can't she send her assistant to get gas for her instead of her driving everywhere herself. she's asking for trouble and one day soon she's will go down a road of no return.

just wondering

....sssshhh see ya...I'm I the big catch of the day for u???...scary!!!....I'm heading out for a few hrs but will c y all later!!!...u too see ya!!!!!....snow just starting here too!!

Jobless mother of three

I think this behavior is being allowed to happen. I think she is pathetic I think her kids are better off with out her. I wish the photographers would just stop chasing and taking her picture at that point when she is not receiving attention she will disappear.

dede1970

Get a new subject TMZ-This one is way old!!!

wanda in oregon

Ha ha! Did you notice she's missing 3 of her 4 hubcaps? Isn't that car brand new?? Stay off the streets everyone!

YUCK

She drove off without her assistant,,,,this is more entertaining than cable,,,

Me

THIS LIL BROAD SERIOUSLY DOESNT HAVE A BRAIN. YES #77 IS CORRECT THIS IDIOT DOESNT WANT HER KIDS! DUHHHHHH. ANY REASONABLE PARENT WOULD ATTEND EVERYTHING NEEDED TO GET HER KIDS BACK IF SHE TRULY WANTED THEM BACK. SHE DOESNT WANT TO DEAL WITH THESE 2 LIL BOYS..PLAIN AND SIMPLE DOESNT TAKE A GENIUS TO FIGURE THIS ONE OUT.

windy

at least she has her priorities right.

Flapjacj