Brit Gets the Last Laugh ... for Once

12/14/2007 10:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears managed to go to a gas station last night without forgetting anyone or stealing anything. That's gotta count for something right?!

TMZ caught Spears making a stop at a Chevron on Sunset Blvd., running in to get her cigarette fix before heading off to a new hotel for the night -- The Raffles L'Ermitage of Beverly Hills. Smoking and gas don't mix, y'all!

The paps followed her into the hotel, but were quickly forced back out again by the hotel. Britney ridiculed her camera-wielding followers as they got bitched out.

itstrue

Did ANYONE notice the giant bald spot on the left side of her head. Yeow!

Kelli

what drugs could she be taking? is she still taking drug test? how does she get away with that?

liz, fla

Good point Jade! but hasn't she been standing up the drug testing people??

DIanellen

She buys her cigarettes one pack at a time???? Why doesn't she buy 10 cartons at a time and a case of gum too. Also she could have had a limo with black tinited windows drive her to the depostione and right into the garage. No one would have seen or video taped her that way. She was not sick, hours later she was at the gas station laughing and acting crazy as usual until after 2 AM. I don't understand why the court is letting her get away with this, she ignores every court order that is made. She makes a joke of the legal system. Kevin and his lawyer are being too easy on her. The should throw her in jail. I hope she never gets her kids, no visitation either. Also I would like to know where her $700K a month income comes from...I doubt anyone is buying her old albums. She is a loser has-been and a skank on thop of it!

brainless britt

just me, the ones that support fly and think she/he is funny basically have the same mentality. They cheer IT on and could cares how the rest of us feel. They live in their own world.

liz, fla

#62 I know - she needs to get a life she acts ike a 10 year old - she has a 5 year okld kid!!!!!!!! This has been going on forever - it's kinda sad!

DIanellen

55. Did ANYONE notice the giant bald spot on the left side of her head. Yeow!

Posted at 11:31AM on Dec 14th 2007 by kalenak

Yeah, I did notice that. Probably fell out from all the hair chemicals. If she had not burned off her new hair it would probably be about 5" long now an look cute in a short do. I don't understand why she messes with those ugly hair ectensions, they take a long time to attach and can't be comfortable to have on your head? How do you wash your hair, maybe she doesnt????
She is so disgusting and a psycho skank.

liz, fla

#62 JUST IGNORE IT!!! IT IS NOT EVEN WORTH COMMENTING ON!!! LMAO!

Chantrelle

This crazy wench just needs to keep her panties on and focus on getting those poor inocent children of hers back!! I never thought that I would say that KFED is the way better parent!!And like it or not Brit you are still an example to little girls everywhere!!I wouldnt want any of my daughters to look up to you!! Get your act together!!

DIanellen

Just saw a "sneak peak" of her new video (Pieces of Me) and it sucks. She looks like a spaced out robot just like she did on the Music Awards show. Why does she even bother, no one watches the videos nor do they buy her CD. Do they even still play music videos on TV...only thing I ever see in rap crap.

Quiet

YEEESH just go away

lesbo babe coming now

Britney is a woman who suffered a lot of tribulation, for her , love is life, whithout love, she even couldn't live a normal life, is it normal or morbid ?

2 1/2 Volts

Last time post

you are

annoying fly

get a life

TB

With all the money she has can't she have an assistant go out and buy her smokes?? Oh yeah, she enjoys the attention of the paps and making a royal fool out of herself.

Jane

ummmmmm.....Lola62...do you really "teacher school"....I feel sorry for your students!