Brit Gets the Last Laugh ... for Once

12/14/2007 10:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears managed to go to a gas station last night without forgetting anyone or stealing anything. That's gotta count for something right?!

TMZ caught Spears making a stop at a Chevron on Sunset Blvd., running in to get her cigarette fix before heading off to a new hotel for the night -- The Raffles L'Ermitage of Beverly Hills. Smoking and gas don't mix, y'all!

The paps followed her into the hotel, but were quickly forced back out again by the hotel. Britney ridiculed her camera-wielding followers as they got bitched out.

liz, fla

FLYHOLE IS #2

nacho

This girl is so attention starved it's not funny. Hmm, she hates the paps they are annoying to her, but yet she is out and about every day. Maybe she should fill her tank up, buy more than one pack of smokes at a time and stay the "F" home and be a mother!

liz, fla

OH MY GOD - SHE'S IN MELTDOWN!!! LMAO!

I am A Lesbo

Poor Brit. She lost herself.

kitkat

Britney, buy a carton of Marlboros for Christ's sake.

Al

I love that "Country Crock" is a featured sponsor for this piece - how fitting!

Fly on the Wall

If you need any further proof that the Apocolypse is at hand, check this out--Britney playing the Virgin Mary in a movie! I hope she's struck by lightning.

sam

If she bought her cigs, a carton at a time, what would she do with the rest of her day? Not interested in being a mom.
This is her hobby guys!

Ronin

Doesn't this woman have enough money to pay someone to buy her smokes and drive her car? I mean, honestly, you'd think she'd figure it out. If she doesn't want to be photographed, then don't go out in public!!!! Fame has a price, but she's been well paid for it. I have NO patience with idiots like her. Poor little rich girl. STUPID little rich girl. I'm glad she's losing her kids. She needs to grow up before trying to raise children of her own.

abby

Buy a carton of cigarettes so u dont have to keep going to gas stations u stupid whore. Also get some bangs. your forehead is too big.

sanityrules

Got a chuckle out of this one:

34. If I had her clothing allowance - I'd at least look cute everywhere I went. I teacher school for a living and still have cuter clothes than her.

Posted at 11:07AM on Dec 14th 2007 by lola62

So you are a teacher, huh? Let's see - what is wrong with that sentence? First of all "I teacher school". OK, I will give you credit that it is probably a typo. But "still have cuter clothes"? While it may look like it is correct - NOT! "My clothes are still cuter" is the appropriate way to say this.

I know, when you apply for a teaching position, you don't have to take any test - only show your credentials. I have seen elementary school teachers put up a list of spelling words and would mispell half of the words - this was not done on purpose! They just could not spell.

You know "No Child Left Behind"! Far too many of our teachers got left behind!!

sanityrules

Joni must be new to the "Britney" situation. She thinks every time Britney goes out in the wee hours of the morning, she is leaving her kids back at the house.

Joni, sweetie, Britney does not have her kids every night (in fact, at this point, does she even get them for overnight visits?). She is as "free as a bird" to do all her carousing cause Kevin has the kids.

Methinks that Joni has just landed on Earth and has no idea what has transpired in the last year or so!

gullibleminions

YOU all better read what "I" write ... I must have your attention; regardless of the TOPIC...oh, wait---I must put lots of space in thes blogs to make sure everyone know I AM MOST IMPORTANT...flyonthewall!

I will waste alot of space to fill in for the air in my head.

I will drag the space on until you are forced to PAY ATTENTION TO JUST ME!!! I am the ultimate writer - blogger!!

ShameAboutRaisins

FlyFlyontheWallTMZ, while I am not a licensed psychiatrist, I think I have a diagnosis for you. You are a pain in the ass.

liz, fla

94 THAT'S THE ONLY THING SHE IS GOOD AT (BEING A PAIN IN THE ASS) - SHE'S PRACTICING BEING BRITNEY - HAS LOTS OF TIME ON HER HANDS COS SHE HAS 5 YEAR OLD CHILD - AND ALL SHE DOES IS HANG ON HERE ALL DAY!! LOSER!!!