JHud

Leaves Timba in the Dust

12/14/2007 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ caught Jennifer Hudson in front of Koi last night, naming a laundry list of producers she's working with on her debut album. Sister bettah pay attention though, cause she almost forgot to mention Timbaland, who's only the biggest producer in music right now!

Also out last night -- leather-bound Lenny Kravitz, sequin-covered Bobby Trendy, Tom Arnold outside the Laugh Factory, and Deryck Whibley partying without wife Avril Lavigne. Kelly Carlson was also at Mr. Chow, explaining how accepting Hollywood is -- though it's not hard to be accepted when you're blonde and gorgeous!

All this and more in today's "Forget-Me-Not" edition of Star Catcher.

roughdaddy

the site looks cleaner!!!but junks are reshuffled!!

Lenn K.

The problem that Jennifer has is she achieved so much so fast that there's only one place to go and that's down. She still young and I hope she has her head on tight.

lesbo babe coming now

they got seprated? buzzzzz.... find another one to go on life, ok?

pathetic

I love Timbaland!!

roughdaddy

i see a career for her!!! how about always playing the heavy best friend of the main character!!!

Why?

I so love the new look TMZ! J Hud sucks and she didn't deserve an Oscar on her first movie I'm sorry. Her singing career will go nowhere too, trust me on that - Timbo or not!

Tinah

Why do these American Idol charcters -- both winners and losers -- keep on making CDs? It's hard enough for established singers to sell their music, so imagine how hard it is for wanna-beens like fat-gly Jennifer What's-her-name. Sure, she won an Oscar (what's that these days?) -- so did Marisa Tomei. Radio ain't gonna play her garbage, and no one will buy her CD. End of story.

aa girl

TMZ..got new for ya. Kelly Clarkson is a fake blonde and far from gorgeous. She's FUGLY. Hollywood accepts her cause she can sing.

buzzbomber

How appropriate to catch her at a restaurant, what an obese pig! The paps are lucky she didn't make them dessert!

Carolyn A-B

Re: #7 Your comments are appalling. I don't watch "American Idol" and I can live without the hype, but don't resort to this type of offensive name calling. Jennifer H. and Fantasia B. are talented women. They are exploiting their talents and carving a niche for themselves in a very cutthroat business. I"m a Black American and I wasn't bowled over by "Dreamgirls," though I did enjoy it. The young Japanese actress from "Babel" was, I thought , a stronger contender for the supporting actress Oscar. But the Academy voted otherwise. Eyebrows were also raised when Kathy Bates and Marisa Tomei won their awards too. It happens. I wish these two talented and positive role models success, and I wish those sending e-mails would refrain from the ad hominem attacks and write critiques based on merit.

ww

WTF TMZ!
R U 2 busy changing the format instead of writing the latest news/gossip?
Get back to work!
I still love u Harvey! Muah XOXOX
Oh, what's up with the blonde Fabio surfer/barbie doll lookin dude that works there (@TMZ)

Me

This chick is very stuck up and snotty and thinks she is on top of the world. She is not a great singer and from what I have seen not a great actress either. I hope her CD bombs cause I have seen tons of interviews she has done and she is nothing but stuck up, her "fame" went to her head and she didnt stay grounded.

Anonymous

I really don't care what the future holds for Jennifer Hudson. I am just glad Beyonce's overexposed stuck up ass didn't get an Oscar award or a nomination. J-Hud made Ms. I am a star, I have nine Grammies look like a jealous dummy.

Petite

Lenny Kravitz and P Diddy wear FUR and leather ALL THE TIME- why are they not getting picked on by PETA?
Maybe because PETA knows
1. Lenny and Diddy don't care
and
2. PETA never picks on MEN- only women get singled out for wearing fur.

take dat betches

Carolyn A-B, u r a retard. kathy bates is one of america's finest actors. shut your ignorant c*ock hole

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments