Jodie & Her 'Beautiful Cydney'

Step Out

12/14/2007 2:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nine days after breaking her silence of the lambs by referring to her longtime gal pal Cydney Bernard as "my beautiful Cydney," Jodie Foster made a very public appearance with Bernard outside paparazzi magnet Il Sole on Thursday.

While you can hear someone say "I'd kiss you," it's unclear who says it. Silence, Clarice! Jodie then fakes out the paps by acting like she isn't going to ride in Cydney's SUV, but hops in at the last second and orders her to "go,go,go!"

The dynamic duo then rode off into the night together.

Barbara

Jodie Foster is a very talented actress and director. Any news regarding her profession I want to read. I don't want to pry into her private life and know the intimate details of her life. That is imposing, and I believe, wrong. If the news would leave them alone I think the story would go away.

suzyque616

I can't believe I never figured it out before. I just don't understand why hollywood makees such a big deal of people who "come out". Come out of what? The closet? OMG then go back in and close the door. Don't make us normal people have to look at two men or two women pawing over each other. And no, you ARE NOT normal. That's been proven scientifically. Makes me glad to be a man. With a WIFE and CHILDREN. You remember the FAMILY????????????????????????????????Jodie Foster wasn't that great an actreess, maybe she thought that by "stepping out" that she could revive her failing career. I feel sorry for her kids. That must be so embarrassing. Well, if that's her way, then go for it. I sure wouldn't chance burning in hell forever over lesbian love, which, by the way is IN THE BIBLE, not that any of you care. Wake up America!

joe r. taylor

i've watched jodie grow up through television and films. her whole life has been in front of the camera. little wonder she is gay, but that's been a long history. being queer is the reason i don't take actors seriously in their comments and views on political climate. they all live "other people's lives...!"

Patricia De Range

Jodie is class all the way...and some jerk stated that Jodie's mate is not nice looking...well there are pretty women with not so nice looking men and nothing much is said about that!!! Guess people just have to be nasty no matter what! It's what the person see's inside some one that counts, the out side ages and most of the time goes to pot..but inside stays the same!

Patricia De Range

jvan

Jodie displays her intelligence at every juncture of life

i wish though that she never completely admitted the gay thing. once the admission comes straight from the horses mouth , we find the critics pop up proclaiming hellfire is in the future.

sexual orientation should be private.

I wonder how these celebrities keep their relationships under wraps for so long. Celebrities don't answer to people. I think you'd have to be a very paranoid person to want to keep your relationship with someone a secret. If i'm a celebrity and i'm dating somebody, whether he's a plumber or a doctor or another actor, I don't see how it's going to change my life if everyone found out I was dating him or had a very serious relatoinship or was married to him. It's sketchy, in my opinion. No one is going to change their opinion of you. And if they do, you're never going to see those people again. I understand fans are very imortant to celebrities, as well as politicians, but hiding the fact that you're having a relationship or a fling or what have you, like i said... you're never oging to see those people again. They don't dictate your life. Now, if it was something like where you'd be disowned or shunned by your family and closest friends, then I'd see how you'd want to be tight lipped FOR A WHILE, but eventually it comes out.
My boyfriend believes it's dishonest to do such things. He thinks you're basically a liar if you're not being open and honest with everyone. And in a way I think he's right. I think you are being dishonest to yourself. Like I said, whatever you do in your life, whether it is regrettable or not, you'll never see those people again. Who cares what others think. You're living in your own prison which you created for yourself. Everybody is judging everybody and gossipping and criticizing everyone. But those gossips are also being gossipped about. Does it really matter? We all have our mistakes and our flaws. And to be afraid to show your true self, which means hiding who you're with, it's not going to save you from anything. You need to be strong.

scoob

who cares who is straight or gay. just keep making great movies ms foster

suzyque616

I will never, ever watch her movies again, it would be just too weird, knowing she is gay. You can't hardly turn on the tv anymore without someone being in your face like, "look at me I'm gay, I'm oh so proud, I'm such at peace", blah, blah, blah, don't advertise your skanky and sinful life with us. I thought it was very inappropriate of People Magazine to advertise her when she was 40 and pregnant and SINGLE! Sheesh, stop supporting these lifestyles and maybe people will see the error of their ways and turn around and be just a regular person. I feel sorry for her kids too.

MTL

I agree with poster #61 that all these posts are disgusting. I also ask the question why is society embracing the gays and lesbians that being gay or lesbian is a good thing and should be celebrated. It shouldn't. It's really disgusting. This is what happens when we take God out of the schools and our society. It's one thing to have gay or lesbian tendencies, but it's a SIN against God to act on them. God loves the sinner, but hates the SIN. And yes, acting on your gay or lesbian tendencies and giving in to them is a SIN.

eb

I knew she was gay when she was a little kid on TV , she was always so boyish. I remember thinking she is pretty but acts so much like boy. Oh well it's her life, her choice.

cego

This woman is a talented actress and her sexual preference is no ones business! We don't go to the movies to see what her home life is like, we go because of her talent. She's classy and keeps her private life just that ~ ~ PRIVATE! The way it should be.

judi

so jodie foster is gay?? what's the big deal? just let them live their lives and u lead urs!!

James

Jodie Foster gay? DUH !

richard macquiston

..Who cares.And she produces her own movies so whose going to challange her, Limbaugh?