Need a Date?

12/14/2007 4:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Divine Brown and Heidi Fleiss can't hold a candle next to the street corner glamour that is Lorenzo Lamas' ex-wife, pretty woman Shauna Sand. Toot toot, yeah, beep beep!

The 36-year-old mother of three trotted out her best polyester hair, drag makeup, Times Square in the '70s fur, and underwear as outerwear top for a Thursday evening stroll through Los Angeles with her best friend -- those Hollywood Blvd. lucite platform stripper heels!

What does she do to be able to afford these things?!

AUNT DAR

FLY?....

ARE YOU OK ?

WHAT'S WITH THE ONE WORD COMMENTS?

NOT LIKE YOU...

Vintage '51

One thing I truly hate is phony people.Trying hard to be something they aren't.

SuperStarSteve

I find it reassuring that no matter what, there is always work to be found on the Blvd.

Pam

I thought that was Alexis Arquette!!

annab

WHERE DOES SHE BUY THAT STUFF?

Dyna ™

Seriously, am I the only one that sees her boobs are 2 different sizes???

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Mommy.......are you a skank whore?? (as asked by one of her three children)

rico13

She used took look good/natural but now she looks like a hooker!..yuck.why dress like a whore?.

kerrybabyxx

Head to Toe Fake

Awake in Seattle

I know it's the holiday season and all, but LA seems to be bursting with fur wearing, plasticated Ho's. This woman is atrocious looking. I wouldn't let her empty my trash much less...eeeeewwwww!

Suzi

How infinitely sad looking. This woman looks like a distorted and cheap freak. I feel sorry for her children for the example she's setting. When Shauna grows up and sees her daughters from the example she's led, that's when the crying's going to start and nothing will soothe her broken heart. It's very sad.

Lenn K.

The problem with women like Shanna is they're only like 5'2 and they feel the need to wear 5 or 6 inch shoe to give them height. Look at Jessica Simpson, she only 5'3, or Hayden who's only 5'1 and the list goes on. But I have to admit those shoes are sooooo tired and old, I just hope she doesn't break an ankle!!!

Gia

As if everything else about this shallow, pathetic creature isn't bad enough, she tops it off with fur. She is everything that's wrong with L.A.

sandy

what's wtith the toes hanging off the ends of her shoes? is it possible that she's spent all her money on lip-luggage and she can't afford a decent pair of stripper heels??? when your stripper heels don't fit, and you wear them in public, that's just low-class.

Dave

Wow! I wouldn't be surprised if she was mistaken for a common prostitute dressed like that. "Whore" is the new celebrity chic. Let's hope it goes out of style and these people who can actually afford it will finally actually get some style.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments