Need a Date?

12/14/2007 4:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Divine Brown and Heidi Fleiss can't hold a candle next to the street corner glamour that is Lorenzo Lamas' ex-wife, pretty woman Shauna Sand. Toot toot, yeah, beep beep!

The 36-year-old mother of three trotted out her best polyester hair, drag makeup, Times Square in the '70s fur, and underwear as outerwear top for a Thursday evening stroll through Los Angeles with her best friend -- those Hollywood Blvd. lucite platform stripper heels!

What does she do to be able to afford these things?!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

janet

her ex's should give her more money or maybe she should get a job, the people won't take her for a hooker!

SuzyCreamCheese

Yuck! what a fake plastic Ho!
Guess we need not wonder why she was dumped!
She looks like Trash!, or maybe Linda Hogan's sister!!

moi

TRANNY ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmyNichole

She's pulling an Amy Winehouse!!! If she thinks she' looks good, she's sorely mistaken
Plastic folks look hideous......ugh Am I jealous? No! I respect myslf too much to walk in publio like that!

Standards are badly needed.

Would someone please give Shauna a new pair of shoes for Christmas?

Standards are badly needed.

Is she working here in this photo?

Never inked up!

Peolpe, do you ever wonder if these "celebs" see themselves on this site? I do. Then I wonder when I see them again, they are still are walking around looking like that even after we have seen first hand how BAD they appear in public on this site. Not to mention the comment section!

I would have RAN to a fashion guru the minute I saw myself on here the last time. Hint, Hint, Shauna. But to my complete amazment she looks worse! Wow, I didn't think it go so bad. Its a shame really, she probaly would decent if she wasn't trying so hard to look like a, well, lets just say- lady of the evening.

ketielynn

She looks like ICE-T's CoCo's sister.

Ronisanidiot

WTF!!!! Blehhhh! Tacky! Girl really needs to consider Extreme Makeover Hoochie Edition! Seriooo, she can do sooo much better.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6