Paige-ing Kat McPhee!

12/14/2007 6:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite being born with gorgeous good looks, former "American Idol" runner-up Katharine McPhee still needs to go out and buy good jeans!

While shopping at Robertson Blvd.'s trendy Paige Premium Denim on Friday, the recently engaged 23-year-old got swarmed by paps. Does Taylor Hicks gets this treatment too?!

With her new purchases in tow, Kat gave photogs a glimpse of her new ring. Ok, we're over it!

woj5150

Re: my comment @ #12 --- should read "FOR those who give a crap..."

Anyway, to #14, those "same comments" are the same for a reason: they're from a single nitwit troll who's been leaving his "mark" on these McPhee forums for months--he's a psycho-obsessed, certifiable nut job who needs to be locked up in a padded room. You should see the crap he pukes out on her IMDB forum.

Jake

I love her! Shes so gorgeous and talented.

katphan07

You guys seriously need to grow up. Katharine McPhee's album one did not flop, and two she is not a slut/whore/whatever. How can you say such cruel things when in the video shes being completely nice when she could have just given TMZ the bird. Celebrities should look up to her and model her behavior.

a3boymom

Hi Kat! This woman is beautiful and amazingly kind and giving. I'm just sorry to see how TMZ invades her privacy and then writes a negative comment like "we're over it", especially since she was very nice to them...I don't get it...she deserves better!

a3boymom

Ohhhh, now I see. All the mean comments are being made by Talor's fans because TMZ compared Katharine to him! Wow, why can't you just support Taylor and pour all your energy into that instead of following Kat around on the internet behaving like immature pubescent kids?!

JUST THE FACTS

TINY RING -- NOTHING TO SEE. DESPITE THAT, SHE SEEMS TO BE PROMINENTLY DISPLAYING HER LEFT HAND. NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF THAT MIDDLE AGED NOBODY SHE'S ENGAGED TO.

Not So

Don't blame the Soul Patrol for these comments. I haven't heard any of them say anything bad about Katharine.

velar

She's pretty, hot and adorable. But is she lonely? I seem to see her profile on a celebrity dating site
RichLoving.com She has a great profile with attractive photos there. What is she looking for there? Date, love, or friends...? omg, can't believe it.

writergal

the soul patrol? oh please....i'm a card carrying member of the soul patrol and and we don't dis kat. she's a pretty girl and if you like her great. who said these are taylor fans?

Brentwood

I love this girls' voice and she's a really nice girl from what I've heard. The negative crap is either from the Soul Patrol or a bunch of 15 year olds that can't get a date on Friday night.. They need a lot more attention from their mommy. Taylor's a nice guy, but his fan base is the most obnoxious bunch of old battleaxes I've seen in my life. They should be ashamed of themselves, grown women acting the way they do..

Taylor fan forever

I AM A Taylor Fan and the Soul Patrol would not say those horrid things about Kat. I believe these goofballs are just spreading their hatered from Taylor to Kat is all..
Kat is a beautiful young woman and is very talented, You trolls should really find your own home and keep yourself company...

Taylor fan forever

now come on Brentwood, we are not old battleaxes. We are dedicated to our IDOL just like the fans of the other idols are. WE are all ages and all sex's and we do not like the constant insults to Taylor just like you would not like them against your favorite. Give me a break already. The only Fan Group that would say these things is the group that no other fan group will have. Think about it, who would want these rude disgusting trolls in the same fan group with them?

WS

I think that she is pretty and talented. You people are so mean. Best of luck to you Kat.

Pheenomenal

The most naturally beautiful young woman I have ever seen in my life. And when she sings in her range the right kind of song for her, she is the most emotive singer in decades.

So, the paps are swarming her and she has another swarm of haters stalking her on the internet. Even more proof that her star continues to rise. Given the right management, song choice and arrangements, this girl will be the greatest female singer of the next couple of decades.

Rachel

Katharine Mcphee is a great singer and talentless people always have bad things to say about her. Those of you who are calling her a slut and a whore need a lesson in what that really means because she has in no way shown that. She is beautiful and talented. Those of you who have negative things to say about her need to get a life and start analyzing yourself before you make accusations and criticisms about other people.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments