Ashley Tisdale

Cuts Off Nose,

Face Not Spited

12/15/2007 5:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Is it possible to look more natural after plastic surgery? "High School Musical" star Ashley Tisdale, 22, just got a nose job -- and her newly shaped schnozz made its first appearance yesterday at Madison Square Garden.
Ashley Tisdale
Tisdale claims she got the plastic surgery to fix a deviated septum -- the same excuse reason expressed by Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz for their rhinoplasty. Something smells fishy!

Ashley still looks great -- Eskimo kisses for everyone!

Mer

She looked better before, honestly. I don't know what was wrong with the original nose? It was cute. The new one looks sort of fake, and too thin, and the nostrils are more apparent, more 'up', so it kind of looks like she's got a pigs nose. I'm not trying to be mean, but that's the only way I can describe it - with her old nose, you couldn't see in her nostrils - now you can. That's supposed to be more attractive? I'll never get why girls do this to themselves. I can understand if she had a huge bump on it or something, but there was nothing wrong with it.

It looked great before. Now it's kind of ugly. Such a shame, cos she's a beautiful girl. Too bad she didn't believe that herself.

p1tey1

She looks the same to me.

Danielle

she looks like heidi montag ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

beefcake

It's official,,,,,,it's a piggie's nose

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

Looks like she had them add eye bags. She doesn't look as good now. People are soooooo vain!

alex

either way....this tisdale is not hot.

Jessica

did micheal jackson use to be black?????????????????????????? and ashley does look alot uglier with the nose job

J

She looks fabulous in both photos & in person - septums' repair is important.

Jan

I was shocked to see how much Joan Rivers' plastic surgery made her look like Michael Jackson's surgery. Strange

JJ

Why does everyone have to wear those drag queen lashes? Don't they realize how rediculous it looks?? And in the second picture she looks mousy. I'm a bitch!

J

She looks a zllion times better then Brit & Paris - please take down the photos of the racist "black" pedophile Wacko.

Allred Tree

Her nose looked much better before. It looks longer and thinner now which makes it look pointy.

mackenzie

she looks the same minus the make-up

Paula

All I can see is her nose was slightly crooked and now it's straight. She just had her broken nose fix, didn't change anything. But, all the other pictures makes me wish I could go in for alittle work. If I had the money, I would. Yes, vanity, it's hell when you start getting older.

Michele