Ashley Tisdale

Cuts Off Nose,

Face Not Spited

12/15/2007 5:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Is it possible to look more natural after plastic surgery? "High School Musical" star Ashley Tisdale, 22, just got a nose job -- and her newly shaped schnozz made its first appearance yesterday at Madison Square Garden.
Ashley Tisdale
Tisdale claims she got the plastic surgery to fix a deviated septum -- the same excuse reason expressed by Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz for their rhinoplasty. Something smells fishy!

Ashley still looks great -- Eskimo kisses for everyone!

I am A Lesbo

Cute Ashley. She's still very sweet.

ALLIE

I'm not denying that Ashley had a deviated septum, but as someone who has undergone a rhinoplasty I know for sure that you can chose to only get a septoplasty without the rhino. Both of my parents had only the septoplasty. If she wanted to get her nose fixed because she was insecure...why not just own up to it? Having it done was the best decision I made. I think its a shame she has talked so negatively about plastic surgery when she just underwent it to fix her image. Plastic surgery has pitfalls but for a large majority its not such a bad thing.

Diego

It looks like the end of her nose has been lifted. In the 'before' picture you can't see her nostrils but you can in the 'after' pcture. Her nose actually looks more natural now.

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

ashely simpson looks like one of the olson's twin....

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

ashley simpson looks like one of the olson's twins....

EMY

UMM IS IT JUST ME OR DOES HER NOSE LOOK EXACTLY DA SAME.. P.S. ITS AMAZING WHAT MAKE UP DOES LOL! =]

holly

what was she thinking, she looked so wonderful and had character before..what is this world coming too, eveyone looking the same? ugh horrible..

Dottie654

Oh my goodness! Donatella Versace looked FAR better pre-plastic surgery. She was actually quite pretty. Why in the world would she have surgery done when she didn't need it? And, I am SO over the puffed up lips. They look ridiculous and very unnatural.

nina

ashley was a very cute girl, she didn't need to do this. Her nose looks like lil' kim's now, like it's being permanently pinched by invisible clothespins. NOT the result she was intending I"m sure.

DottieDame

I have no problem with plastic surgery if it makes the person receiving it feel better about their appearance. While I have seen some plastic surgery results that were not natural looking and didn't enhance the individual's appearance, I think Ashley's rhinoplasty looks very natural and blends in with her other facial features quite well. I really don't understand some of the harsh comments. Why say someone is ugly or be cruel? There is a happy medium, you can speak your mind and yet not be rude, yes, it's more difficult, but the world could use a bit more kindness, why not put forth the extra effort?

Jenny

It's not to look prettier it's because she had a deviated septum and that means when your nostril/nostrils are crooked or cracked and that's what had happened she was in a car crash when she was 16 and she hurt her nose and at that time she wasn't old enough so she got it at 22

numbr13

Her nose looked better before, I thought. Now it looks like her nostrils are pinched together. And I'm not an expert, but I had surgery for a deviated septum and didn't get a rhinoplasty with it. Those are two different procedures. The surgery for a deviated septum is called a septoplasty. So I'm not sure her excuse of why she did it flies with me.

dart

Janet Jackson hasn't had as much plastic surgery as I though. She still looks like she is 17. Same cheeks, chin, her nose at 17 looked fine like it was.

LAME

One can only imagine how handsome Michael Jackson would be today if he only learned to like himself first instead of what he thought other people might like. God he was a good-looking kid! hmmm.... what would he look like today? I for one would never consider cosmetic surgery.

Jenna

The "original" nose everyone is talking about is an obvioius nose job. This is at least her second nose job. She needs to find better plastic surgeons.