Ashley Tisdale

Cuts Off Nose,

Face Not Spited

12/15/2007 5:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Is it possible to look more natural after plastic surgery? "High School Musical" star Ashley Tisdale, 22, just got a nose job -- and her newly shaped schnozz made its first appearance yesterday at Madison Square Garden.
Ashley Tisdale
Tisdale claims she got the plastic surgery to fix a deviated septum -- the same excuse reason expressed by Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz for their rhinoplasty. Something smells fishy!

Ashley still looks great -- Eskimo kisses for everyone!

diane

Janet and Dolly look great!

Lisa

I can assure you that having a deviated septum due to a broken nose can cause many complications, including snoring, sleep apnea, and chronic sinus infections. Many times it is necessary to re-break the nose in order to straighten the septum. Also, the nose has something called "terbinates" that may need to be reduced in order for the person to breathe easier. This can make the nose look less wide. I know, I broke my nose and after years of sinus infections my doctor finally recommended surgery. Yes, my nose is straighter now, but the reason I had the surgery was purely medical. It would be nice if these reporters would use some common sense instead second guessing a person's motivations, but it wouldn't be a gossip column and they wouldn't be the simple-minded people we know them to be if they didn't trash people simply for their ignorant-minded pleasure. Hopefully someday their family members will have to go through the inuendo that they put others through and then the cycle of karma will be complete.

Shop LA Couture

I can't really tell the difference!

www.myspace.com/shoplacouture

cora586974

big change.is it wrong for a man to have a sugar baby?? It is an absolutely extramarital relationship, but more and more services come out on Internet focusing on this kind of relationship, such as seekingsugar...

Terry Sloan

I really can't tell much difference. Maybe needed to spend some money on herself

nikluvscorb

Leave Ashle alone. If you are really her fan you would like her no matter what. I have breathing problems and I would probably do the same thing. Ashley still looks like Ashley. Also, if you read the article, it says she reluctantly agreed to have the surgery, which means she didn't want to have it. Ashley still looks beautiful!

dedra

you look great girl befor and afther :)

shezreckLessx

uhm, hello ! ashley got her nose done because she has a serious breathinq problem .
it was s0o bad, she could only breath out of her right nostril
she HAD to get work done &she l0oks fine
i bet people wouldnt even know the difference unless it was pointed out to their dumbasses .

Sandy

Ashley Tisdae : Boo You

Kathy

More importantly - now we can all see what she looks like with human hair. That thing on her head always looked like a stuffed animal. I like the more relaxed style and natural color. She looks sweeter now.

Lucy

What a shocker ;-)

Bj.

THERE IS ACTUALLY NO BIG DIFFERENCE IN ASHLEY'S NOSE I BELIEVE THAT WHAT SHE SAID WAS TRUE .A GOOD REASON NOT AN EXCUSE !

612lakes

I think this is her second nose job, Her nose looked really big in High School Musical. Much bigger than your before picture!

K

looks the same to me.

Savvy

It is possible to fix the inside without changing the outside. I had a deviated septum fixed and told them not to change my nose AT ALL because I love it how it is. I have only known of one person who did better with a new nose. But she isn't famous and her nose was truly odd. Still no steady boyfriend, still no acting jobs, but she is very popular now and having fun.