Britney's New Video -- Piece of ... ?

12/15/2007 2:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After the disastrous "Gimme More" video, expectations were not high for Britney's new video "Piece of Me" -- especially since her album sales have plummeted. The paparazzi-themed song and dance is fresh from the from the world's most successful popwreck!

Previous 15 Comments | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28

egzona

the video is great is beter than GIMMI MORE..
she looks soo beaty and she danve very god like in the old times.

I LIKE VERY MUCH THIS SONG AND THE VIDEO

mellimelws

I think its a vast improvement from the gimme more video, however, its far from being "AMAZING"! The ghetto head twitchin that she's doing throughout the video has got to go, not to mention the hair in the bathroom dance sequence, choose up or down please. Better yet just leave the hair down, it looks nasty pulled up, and the sunglasses just makes it look like she's trying to hide that she's high. I do love the song, way to call it out!

AJ

Seriously, are they doing a dance routine in the bathroom? wrf...that is stupid and tasteless...total crap.

xlostxangelx

I like the song somewhat, but I am sure it will grow onto me later on. I don't ever seeing her going broke as much as you people would want to see her crumble into pieces. She's an actually strong person yet a lot of disturbing things she does, but hey.. who can blame her. I still enjoy listening to her songs, she has a good voice.

xlostxangelx

Pop songs are usually upbeat, am I right? (Most of the time). The more upbeat it is the harder it is to sing and dance at the same time. That's why lip singing aren't that bad at all. It's all about entertainment. Plus, there's nothing wrong with dancing in the bathroom. There's a lot of music videos that has to do with the bathroom somewhat. It's just there for the scenery and to go along to whatever that she's singing. I think the girl can sing, she has a very cute adorable voice and usually even if she mess up, people aren't going to give her up that easily. She still got it.

xlostxangelx

Also, why does it matter how she style herself in the music video? Maybe that's the whole point of what it's meant to look like. Who cares if she dresses like crap or this and that. Who gives a damn! If she wants to look low down and dirty, so be it. Not stopping people from wanting more of her.

xlostxangelx

And how are you guys certain that she does not want her kids? Just because she's in a terrible wreck with her life does not mean she does not care about them. That I am sure of, no mother can be that heartless. Especially, if all we been seeing is her trying to get back with that K-Dawg. I bet she doesn't even want to come back for him but the sake of seeing her kids more often. He has the custody and half of her money. He's a sneaky slime ball, he doesn't even care about his kids or his other kids he had with that black chicka. The only reason it looks like he have to play the part of a father is because they are too young with handling the money. He's all about money. As long as he can shoot out sperm to famous ladies, he has the money in it too. He's super gay!

Previous 15 Comments | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28