Britney's New Video -- Piece of ... ?

12/15/2007 2:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After the disastrous "Gimme More" video, expectations were not high for Britney's new video "Piece of Me" -- especially since her album sales have plummeted. The paparazzi-themed song and dance is fresh from the from the world's most successful popwreck!

too sad

how do they make her look so fit and
healthy, ahahha
her face and body look ike she used to look 10 years ago
lol.
funny.
wonder what the paps think of it.

cher

I love Britney Spears!! All you haters are just JEALOUS!!

mr.money

I like it Britney Gold this should do Good.If the label pushs it right , all the haters just want to hate but i like the video and the song.

pennwood

Perfect ! Girl's still got it ...

uh oh

Touched up? Photoshop? LMAO. Nice try, but 90% of it isn't even her body. Only idiot woulds believe that. Oppss, My apologies to her fans, we already know you guys are.

Bailey

Who the hell is advising this girl on her career?! If Britney wrote the lyrics to that song, that's understandable because she seems to be stuck in her youth. But if some "power team" of musicians hooked her up with that crap, then she's not to blame. And I doubt she directed that video either.

JEN

WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL FOLLOWING THIS IDIOT! SHE HAS NO TALENT!!! PEOPLE REALLY MUST NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THEIR LIVES... HOW SAD...

Linda

You'r dancing so gooood! I love it!

QUINCYGIRL

TOO SLOW. NOT GOOD DANCE MOVES. I WONDER IF SHE HAS FORGOTTEN HOW TO DANCE. ALSO, NICE JOB ON THE MAKEUP, I COULD NOT SEE HER BAD SKIN. I HOPE BEFORE SHE MAKES A NEW ALBUM SHE HAS HER CRAP TOGETHER AND REALLY WORKS HARD FOR A GOOD ALBUM.

LH

It's time to grow up Britney. Your boobs and booty just aren't of interest anymore. If you are opposed to returning back to Louisiana, then enroll in a Community College and get an education. This video is crappy. You are out of touch with reality believing that your papparazzi are the center of your Universe.

John

I honestly think for all the crap this poor girl is goes through this is a pretty solid effort. I never used to be a big fan but I have to say I am beginning to be one. Sure she has issues we all would if we could not leave our house or go and eat or go to the bathroom be ourselves. I think alot of us normal folks forget she doesn't live a normal life like we do. Shot light 24/7 must be extremely hard. You go girl!

Maddy

Have music listeners become so dumbed down in past years that they acutally think this is good music? This recording is so synthesized that I can't understand most of the words. For which I'm thankful. It is a nothing fluff of a song and being "sung" by a nothing fluff of a singer. There is great music out there folks. Look for it.

anonymous

The video is so BORING! Britney acts like she's sleepwalking through the whole video.The first video was bad. This one nearly puts you to sleep. Too bad since the song is ok. Someone said the video reminds them of the "old days" of Britney...huh? Have they seen any of Brit's older videos? You get more of a flavor of her crazy life watching the video for "Everytime" rather than on this video.

Kat

She looks pretty good here. I don't care for her music, but she is a pretty girl.

LH

Enough already, you hit bull's eye. It's true that this generation has become so dumbed down that they can't distinguish right from wrong; appropriate fashion from hookah cheeez, nutritious food from junk food, and good music from lousy synthesized noise. Who ever produced this crap for her - is no more creative than she is, and both are likely junkies.