Britney's New Video -- Piece of ... ?

12/15/2007 2:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After the disastrous "Gimme More" video, expectations were not high for Britney's new video "Piece of Me" -- especially since her album sales have plummeted. The paparazzi-themed song and dance is fresh from the from the world's most successful popwreck!

just my input

that would be an AWESOME video if she would only carry, show and be better than what the paps really want! If she would be more secretive and less IN YOUR FACE then this video would just ROCK.........you have the right idea Brit, just not the right recipe~~~~

comfortably.numb

I'm ashamed to say I watched it. But...........most of the "tight" shots of her body aren't her. It would appear to me that somehow her head was superimposed on a much better body. The shots of her own body are far away for good reason.

The voice, if you can call it that, sounds like Alvin singing lead vocals for the chipmunks.

Why does this video also remind me of Paula Abdul's absurd video of Promise of A New Day where they elongated her body to have her appear thinner? Much dubbing went into this video. Unfortunately, they didn't dub her someone else's voice.

Has been addict=Britney. She just always looks soooooooooo dirty now, and not in a good way.

Ashley

That was awful! The ONLY thing that was good in that video was the editing, so the video editors did a good job (kudos for them). She didn't even dance, all she did was do a two step and wiggle her upper body and do a few hand claps and a few finger points. Now how is that considered good dancing? Yeah that was a great video LOL! Give me a break! How can anyone be impressed by this video? You seriously have to be a loon like her to think that this is her big comeback. I applaud the people that made the video and who did the editing, not white trash Unfitney! Wake up people, she is a lost cause and she has no one to blame but herself! And as for the people that said her voice was good....it's digitized, anyone would sound good. What a piece of crap! SHE DIDN"T EVEN DANCE!!!!!!!

Michele

I really like the video, and I really like her music her personal life his just that personal and for all those that hate her why are you always commenting on her pages and sites. I think secretly you must be facinated by her because "The haters" and trash talkers are the ones keeping her in the headlines...and making her more famous so keep on going.

Stefanie McCowan

Can you sat body double? Maybe I'm dumb, but to me it's really clear in a lot of the shots that it isn't even her!!! The scenes that I think she REALLY is doing the moves reflect the way she looked onstage at the awards show! The moves shown from behind with the hip roll TOTALLY don't look like her! Again, I say "dance double"!

wolfer

Song is crap but she is smokin hawt. Id do her.

Courtney

okay, seiously,dancing in the bathroom? are you kiding me???????

JDR

never was a big brit music fan but this song and video is really good.

Mica

You know what - as far as her personal life goes - she has troubles and really needs to figure out she is just a human and a citizen that must obey laws and MUST be a better more attentive mother. Now - as far as this video - IT ROCKS. I actually went out and bought her CD and I NEVER buy CD's anymore. It's on mass rotation in my car right now and I love this video. She looks great but I do wonder if there was some airbrushing on her midsection and I like how ost shots are of her upper body where she still looks really hot. She's so tiny that just 5 extra pounds on her tummy (probably from drinking and being constipated from drugs) but losing just a tad and she's back to hot hot hot - but with that little extra weight - it shows. Love the song, Love the video. Love Britney. Dislike Britney's current behaviour and lifestyle.

Michele

i like the song and I like the video. All of the haters and trash talkers in here, can I ask why you keep visiting her sites and commenting on her every move if you can't stand her? You all are the ones making her more famous. I surely don't waste my time on people that I can't stand makes me wonder if you haters secretely have a facination with her??? So you keep saying nasty things about her and keep her famous cause I love it!

Special K

wow... couldnt she just say that in an interview? it's not necessary that every time something in a celebrity's life about how they feel is made public though a feakin song. furthermore, i cant stand how she rubs it in everyones face that she's got money and just boasts about herself. we all know that she at least had money at one point. this song isnt really like her tho. it seems like she put something together in a flash just to get back at the tabloids. and she wouldnt of needed to even make this video/song if she wasn't screwing up in the first place!!!!! she could have been great, and she blew it. my advice? start a new career! cuz seriously... who is she targeting in this song that actually listenes to her music? KIDS MOSTLY!!! she is tacky and overrated!!

Courtney

CHER - you are right. we are jealous. that must be it LOL LOL

Courtney

Everytime I go to the clubs. we all go to the bathroom to dance. best place to dance (insert eye rolling here).
Good Grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!