Nicole Kidman Pulls a Face

12/16/2007 2:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Kidman, 40, looked stunning at the "Golden Compass" premiere in her homeland of Australia -- where the pastel actress worked it for photogs. She's a smooth operator!

Nicole shined in a glossy get-up that was nearly seamless from head-to-toe. Eyes wide open!

MercyHumppe

Okay, then she's had Botox but also an eye lift as well as many other procedures. I'd say she finally took the negative press to heart and has stopped having Botox in the last six months which is why you get a bit of a wrinkle.

Surely no one buys her story that she "keeps herself in shape"? The funny part is she presumes everyone is jealous of her when they're just making fun of her. In her mind she looks young and glamorous. In reality she looks like the Cat in the Hat.

Denisa

The best movie I have ever seen her in was the movie she made with Tom Cruise called "Far and Away". I loved that movie! As for the new movie, The Golden Compass, I am not even going to waste my time to go see it. She was good in Moulin Rouge and Days of Thunder also.

Joy

that is hilarious (the cartoon) and I don't think nicole is stunning or beautiful at all.

K

She is so ugly...not cute, beautiful, gorgeous or attrractive at all! Not sure what word I should use to describe her looks. She's just plain UGLY!

roughdaddy

to harvey and tmz staff not only those dating sites are frauds they are using terroristic means to distort posters names...apparently if you speak against them .....

J

She looks wonderful esp. compared to any TMZ-comment-type that is 30 looking like 45 - like Tira.

"...an Academy Award-winning Australian[1] actress. In 2006, she became the highest paid actress in the film industry.[2] In the same year, Kidman was made a Companion of the Order of Australia (AC), Australia's highest civilian honour."

roughdaddy

nicole=member of the pale force...

tkt

She better look good, naturally or otherwis, because shes costng the studios a fortune with her stinkers. Let's hope for her aake this was a freak bad photo.

tkt

Nicole tries to pretend she didn't just let rip another stink bomb!

Meg

Nicole Kidman SUCKS! She is ugly & fake - no one wants to see her movies - the only ones who like her are the critics. The only good movie she was EVER in was Moulin Rouge. I think it is terrible she gets paid as much as she does. Well, that won't last, the studios won't pay her squat if she doesn't mae any money. I find her to be a plastic & unattractive actres and an uninteresting person. BTW - the GOLDEN COMPASS was a mess! Save your money - don't go to the movie, read the book instead. What a flop!

Barack

I think she's pretty. Always was, always will be.

dark_angel

it looks like she just saw britney.S in a bikini scary

Bluies

Nicole is a beautiful gal--this is just a funny ,bad picture. We all could wish we look like her. Nicole's skin color is best with red hair---------the blonde is for the picture, I imagine, for gosh sakes!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone one is so jealous-aren't you happy for her that she's finally happy? Nicole, we love you and did years ago when you first came on the scene. You were so fresh and vibrant and beautiful---Far and Away is one of my favorite pics of all time. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Happy Holidays.

Antonia

I personally feel she is far and away the most beautiful woman on the planet. She's elegant, classy, stylish, has impeccable taste, and her features are so delicate and lovely that it is a treat to gaze upon her beauty. That porcelain skin is incomparable! And her eyes - so-o-o-o-o expressive...her cheekbones so high and pronounced. Her facial structure is beautifully sculpted and symmetrical.

All of you must be nuts! If you Google her on Google Images, you will see lots of stunning photos.

I just wish her movies were more in keeping with my values. It's odd to so admire an actor/actress and yet experience such disconnection with her oeuvre. It makes me feel schizophrenic.

Amy Silverman

The Pretty on the Outside pictures were a hoot!!!!! Love that-too funny :)