Nicole Kidman Pulls a Face

12/16/2007 2:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Kidman, 40, looked stunning at the "Golden Compass" premiere in her homeland of Australia -- where the pastel actress worked it for photogs. She's a smooth operator!

Nicole shined in a glossy get-up that was nearly seamless from head-to-toe. Eyes wide open!

Helloooooooooooooooo

I never thought she was beautiful. She gets worse with age. Freak.

Mariah

The cartoon of both TomKat and Tom and Becks are going to give me nightmares tonight. Thanks so much TMZ!

tkt

For once she doesn't look like a mannequin (onsreen she's as cold and lifeless as a mannequin, too, just a robot). Weirdly, now I'm thinking she should stick to looking like a mannequin because this more natural (it's apparently all relative what's natural and not natural about her looks) is even more disturbing.

kerrybabyxx

I think she has a delicate mature look that comes across years older than she is .To have work done before your 40 is not a good thing

The Marian Movement

As Jim Carrey says all numbers have a meaning. Nicole Goatman must have white skin OCD. There’s an ancient saying in Asia "one white covers up three ugliness”. She must be very ugly. Beware the skin deep. They want to strangle you.

Looks like she’s wearing a white cape and hood with holes cut out. Guess you’d have to be into that look to like her. Funny how a "Catholic" can hate the Holy family so much. What do they teach at Hogwarts these days. She should have gone to NIDA.

Cathy Freeman is a pure Australian and lighter than Goatman will ever be. Naturally she runs faster than Nicole but she also acts a lot better.

It's so refreshing to see how Nicole has endeared her self to the Indigenous Australians, supported their acting. Explains why there are so many of them in her position.

Funny Thing About Murder...it's Cheaper By The Dozen2. Memoirs of a Geisha...Running Scared. What Happened Was....Dumb & Dumber. The Silver Bullet.

Harriet

We saw TGC yesterday. Very good movie.

THE MAVENSTEIN

SEE NICOLE IN THE MOVIE" DEAD CALM" SHE WAS HOT.

LOOK AT HER NOW AND YOU WILL SEE SHE HAS DISTORTED HER NATURAL BEAUTY WITH PLASTIC SURGERY ETC.

ITS JUST AMAZING HOW PEOPLE THINK THE SURGERY WILL MAKE THEM MORE BEAUTIFUL.

WHAT A SHAME!!

my cooze is all like...green ..and slimy

i like the fact that she's still taller than the balding,
homosexual,midget cult recruiting douchebag she
used to be married to.

The Marian Movement

I'm against Scientology cause it's Harry Potter stuff but I honestly believe that Tom wouldn't have got involved with it if not for Nicole. She was riding broomsticks way before they met. She was bewitching in Dead Calm, not hot. He was a nice guy when he was married to Mimi.

I have issues with liars and controlling red head females. Kay Nicole.

Mel Marr

What if she had her face fixed? It's hers to do with what she wants.
I never used make up on my face and I was free of wrinkles until I was 72. Then I got crows feet and still had a smooth forhead until I was widowed at 78. Then the wrinkles showed up

The Marian Movement

44. i like the fact that she's still taller than the balding,
homosexual,midget cult recruiting douchebag she
used to be married to.

Posted at 7:45PM on Dec 16th 2007 by the great sphincter of egypt

Nice try Mr Garrison. Hacking into my computer and email address and posting under my ID. I use a mac and you don't so it's provable in court it is not me. Better stick to hanging with Mr/Mrs Hat. Interview with a Vampire has just had it's script changed.

Bet you loved my password.

Mel Marr

She looks natural to me. I didnot have wrinkles until I was 72. i avoided the sun and never used make up. At 72 I developed "crows-feet around the eyes. My forhead was smooth until I was widowed. I lost 35 lbs. in a short while and started wrinkling.

wasted days and wasted nights

She is definitely dressed for the lost-in-space age.

BOEING 787

Hayden flying A*Airlines no doubt a Boeing to New York, why was that employee holding her for at the end of the video segment?

Golden Compass now doubt a disappointment in the Box Office the religious right and other critics panned it.

Yeah Katie Holmes really looks old for her age.

Suge Knight sure is the king of intimidation a natural bully.

lily23

you people.....she has been getting botox for years. her doctor is a female doctor in Santa Monica....cant rememer the address but its dr. laura something. dont feel like getting up to look up the info. also, she goes to the face place on santa monica.
please....no botox...indeed. she might have switched doctors or the dr. has learned where to inject to give her eyes a lift but not so much of the silent film star gloria swanson raised eye brow look.