Nicole Kidman Pulls a Face

12/16/2007 2:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Kidman, 40, looked stunning at the "Golden Compass" premiere in her homeland of Australia -- where the pastel actress worked it for photogs. She's a smooth operator!

Nicole shined in a glossy get-up that was nearly seamless from head-to-toe. Eyes wide open!

MercyHumppe

Guess Who and I Know What You Want to Do This Summer, you give me hope for humanity. I can't stand it when this abuser of Q-Tips, troll dolls and goat teats is called "classy." Glad to see that others can spot what she is.

Call me crazy, but I'm not getting the feeling that she loves Jesus as much as she claims... I bet she'd love a roll in the hay with Judas though.

Alexa

Denisa,
I agree. She looked gorgeous in "Far and Away". Don't know what's happened to her hair since then. It appears to have gotten thinner, probably from straightening it so much. She looks better with it curly.

holly

no matter what, when the sun goes down, we have all had to do bad jobs to make a living, leave her and her husband alone, for his music alone , she can do no harm, unlike your favorite britt,,now take a deep breath and chase her..oyyyy

velar

Do you have some photos on RichLoving.com I found somebody like you,But I can not sure.Is it you?

JBJG24

STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE ACTUALLY SAW IN THAT HUSBAND OF HERS, KEITH URBAN!!!!!!MANS A IDIOT, CAN'TSING. LOOKS DIRTY ALL THE TIME!!! NEEDS A BATH!!

Logan

Ick! She's a mess. She didn't do herself any favors by marrying a cocaine junkie. From the frying pan into the fire.....no wonder her kids don't call her mom, they call her Nicole, like she's some random friend or neighbor. She's a freak.

hell with them all

She just saw her new husbands dinky thing on their honey moon

Jizy

She just heard her husbands new album.

Reine

I don't have a problem with Nicole. I think she's pretty, talented & classy although I didn't like her when she was married to Cruise. By being single, she became into her own.

angelheart

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Hilarious. She can't even make a face because of all that Botox.She used to be beautiful, now she just looksd like she escaped from the wax mus eum. So sad really. And her movie is a big stink bomb.

cricket

She"s scary and freaky looking. And it seems to get worse with each picture taken.Keith Urban must have to put a couple of paper bags over her head to have sex with that.

annie

ok, here's what i think...we all make faces, ours just isn't likely to be put on a public paper. Now YOU make the same face and see how attractive that is! Ha...betcha your not a pretty thing every damn second either! So laugh it all off. So she isn't perfect looking right there...SO WHAT!

clswheeler

Okay, this is a bad shot, but really . . . I've never understood what makes her famous anyway! The first we heard of her was in Days of Thunder, with Tom Cruise, then she latches on to him until she realizes he can't make her a star unless she has talent to begin with, then his beliefs are too much for her. Then she lands another talent, Keith Urban. Next thing we know, he's in rehab getting treated for a problem she didn't mind until she hooked into him.

If you are always trying to change the person you are with, maybe it's time you examined what's wrong with you.

Donna

Nicole is a beautiful woman. It takes a very shallow person to think looks will never fade though. She is a very beautiful person inside too and that is what really matters. I'm all for growing old and growing up gracefully!

Jenna

It's so amusing to me how if you don't think a star is beautiful, then you must be "jealous" because "everyone wishes they could look like her." Puhleeze already. I think Nicole was pretty in her younger days, but has had so much plastic surgery that she now looks hideous. And guess what? I've never wanted to look like her or anyone else. I know that's hard for some of you to imagine, since apparently you spend your days worshipping people you've never met.