Nicole Kidman Pulls a Face

12/16/2007 2:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Kidman, 40, looked stunning at the "Golden Compass" premiere in her homeland of Australia -- where the pastel actress worked it for photogs. She's a smooth operator!

Nicole shined in a glossy get-up that was nearly seamless from head-to-toe. Eyes wide open!

alissa

What is wrong with all of you? She is beautiful. So shes clowing around, even the most beautiful people when making a funny face won't look "stunning". Geesh. I doubt very seriously if shes been "done" or is "botoxed", shes only 40. ALso, to the hater that said "her face is whiter than her teeth", I don't know where you live but not everyone is tan and bronzed. She is a fair skinned beauty. NOT EVERYONE TANS, it depends on your skin type and anyone who dosen't know that needs to go back to school and pay attention in Health and Biology class. Thats another reason why alot of fair skinned people when they take care and stay out of the sun look alot younger than people who spend their lives baking in the sun. So take that and shove it in your ear.

Johnny E.

Tom Cruise, Say heck you are doing a lot better with your current Mrs. Nicole is scary!

camaguey

Okay. Let me set it straight for TMZ and People, and others who refer to Nicole Kidman as "beautiful," "stylish," "stunning." The woman LOOKS LIKE TOM CRUISE'S GRANDMOTHER! Am I the only one who sees it?!!?? It's OVER!!! This woman is SO history. She is melting, her face is getting puffier by the day, her hair needs a CONDITIONER PLEASE, she looks like she is wearnig false teeth! In honor of Christmas, no more negativity from me: Nicole Kidman looks positively NOT GOOD. Retire already!!!!

Bartender

I saw ''The Golden Compass" the other day with my son and some of her close-ups really showed her age. She can now join the ranks of Joan Crawford and Betty Davis.

TrUe

This article is crazy the photog took a candid shot and caught her making a face, NOT NEWS............geesh can celebs be human without it being made such a big deal?

sjw

So Whats the point of the pic??? She looks like herself.......putrid.

Mike

You jealous bitches should look so good.

jessie

Always hated her eyebrows.Yuck.

warped one

half of you comment posters are plumb retarded...are actors not allowed to make silly faces? She's a regular human being just like everyone else...she's gorgeous for her age..that's why she's in Hollywood and you losers aren't.

NURSE

ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD ISN'T GOING TO MAKE THIS WOMAN ATTRACTIVE!

dawn

I never understood why people think shes good looking. Shes average,,

Pher

She looks like she's about to push out a tird

DeeDee

I agree with a poster that I prefer her hair with a little color, the lighter her hair gets the paler she looks. I don't know if she's been botoxed too much. I think in the photo she's just making a funny face for the photographer as a joke. She is quite beautiful and a terrific actress. Definitely a class act compared to most of the idiots in Hollywood.

Hexa

She's classy, The photo is a spontanious one, showing much happiness about something, perhaps an expression of a happy shock. How many of you look this good in a spontanious photo? She is one of the few actresses left who havent leathered their skin by a tanning bed, or appear that orangey color by sunless cremes. It's milky coloring is natural and clean. I dont like her hair that color personally, but i prefered it a little more red like it looked in Practical Magic. I like it when she wears it up away from her face better. I think her natural strawberry blonde was better than this more dirty blonde look.
Her outfit is sophisticated, and her lipstick choice is right-on. Her eyes are stunning. Botox or not, who cares. She takes care of her self, she takes care of her skin. It has paid off for her, and it shows. She is still beautiful.

There are some women who appear as if they dont care about them selves, they do not even take a little extra time to pamper their own skin, Nicole appears to care for herself. I think that is what creates beauty in someone.

Haley's Aunt

I think she looks beautiful, always! Lighten up people, how many of you are perfect? She has incredible poise, what a lady!