Paris' Christmas Wish List

12/16/2007 9:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's no surprise that the Hilton heiress doesn't travel light. Earlier this week, she checked into a London Hilton with 18 bags (bet she didn't have to wait in line!) and told paps that she isn't hoping for much this Christmas ... all she wants is "a man to fall in love with, one for life, that I can start a family with." With all that baggage? While Miss Thing hasn't found Mr. Right, perhaps the reformed jailbird can entice a man with her new flick, "Hottie and the Nottie," in which the budding philanthropist finally leaves a little something to the imagination. While her holiday wish may not come true for Paris, Santa popped in early with these eye-popping pics for us, thanks to the Daily Mail.

The Spice Attack

For the first time since 1998, all the Spice Girls hit a London stage last night -- marking their official homecoming. Baby aka Hobbly Spice even managed to get through the show. Emma injured her ankle while performing in Las Vegas earlier this week, but she's a pro and the spicy show must go on. A few of the dance routines were altered, says People, and Baby Spice pushed her way through. A rep said Baby wasn't about to miss performing in her hometown. That's right! Nobody puts baby in a corner.

Party Favors: Kellie Pickler Sings One for the Boys ... Misha Wants to Show Some Skin

"American Idol" alum Kellie Pickler embarked on a USO Tour, with a stop in Iraq this weekend. It was the first time Pickler left the good ol' U.S. of A., says Perez. ... Mischa Barton tells Maxim magazine (via Showbizspy) that she is open to doing nudity in movies -- as long as she is comfortable with the director and "the context is emotional." Desperate times call for disrobing measures.

colon cleanse 07

It's starting to stink in this box

colon cleanse 07

Knock knock , can we come in Donda ? We be starvin like marvin .

JD

Paris needs some things for Christmas. I've started her list: Some morals; Some talent; Some humility; Some decent looks; Smaller feet and normal hands; Some boobs; Less STD's.

colon cleanse 07

I wish Paris had a bigger dumper . A man wants something to grab while he reams the non baby makin' hole .

colon cleanse 07

because I am average looking I really go the extra mile in bed . I mean , do you think Posh will rim you ?

colon cleanse 07

Paris does have a grill made for facials .

Jim

Paris is an idiot.

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

-----BREAKING NEWS-----

SANTA COMMITS SUICIDE OVER P.S B.S.

NO MORE PRESENTS,
NO MORE PRESENTS FOREVER!

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

-----BREAKING NEWS UPDARE-----

SANTA STILL DEAD.
YET STRANGELY AT PEACE NOW...

colon cleanse 07

Yo go Donda , reppin' the big gunt girls . And don't listen to my husband Dog . I still catch him yanking it to nell carter on Gimme a Break reruns

colon cleanse 07

It's true I practice boxing by speedbagging Beth's floppy udders . oh , and that Sherri Sheperd has a sloppy rack , too . Now that my career is over I watch" the View " with my pants around my ankles

I am A Lesbo

Does she still looking for her perfect baby's daddy?

colon cleanse 07

Hell , you can even smack me around

colon cleanse 07

call me a filty irish chamber maid and force my head into a used toilet , it's all good

Go away!!

Paris is said to have a personal account on online service ihaveherpestoo.com. She has also posted a million of her own pictures on the site too. Many guys have sent her a wink and an online prescription of valtrex.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments