Brit Gets Gas -- Kaplan Ready to Give Some

12/17/2007 5:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The buzz we're hearing is that K-Daddy's lawyer is going to court tomorrow to send a message -- there are consequences when you party the same day you say you're too sick for court.
Kaplan and Britney
If you recall, last week Britney was a no-show for her depo but later that night, she hit up two gas stations and the Four Seasons Hotel. We're told tomorrow's hearing in the custody case is all about that night. From what we hear, Mark Vincent Kaplan may ask the judge to prevent Brit from regaining any custody until she sits for her deposition.

He may also try and block Brit's lawyers from taking depositions on the K-Fed side until their client takes the oath.

Tomorrow could be very interesting.

jobella

When they divorced I was praying that Britney got the children because I got such a bad vibe from K-FED, WOW what a difference a year makes I hope she is saving money for those poor kids therapy cause OMG are they gonna need it. I wish she would just go away until she gets her head together and leave those babies to their father!! Somewhere Shar Jackson's having a giggle!!

SARA

Not surprised that Kaplan went straight to the press again! He is only punishing the children, by trying to stop them from seeing their mother, SOUNDS cruel to me for him to want to request something like that! The children are obviously just pawns to him. Kaplan really is not thinkung about the children, but about revenge. He has already rescheduled the deposition date, so this court appearance seems to be purely out of spite.
AND I am very surprised that K-fed has NOT given his deposition yet! Wonder if the lawyers are going to ask him about his drug use and drinking, Maybe they also plan to call Shar so the jugde can learn that K-fed is a hypocrite, a habitual drug user, and worst also sold drugs. I guess we will wait and see....

Rosey

You really think she cares if they take custody away from her.............not on your life!
Dear God I wish someone else in Hollywood would do something so we would not have to hear about this trash anymore.
Oh well, we all read it and write about it don't we? That is what TMZ loves and for sure that is what Britney loves.
ATTENTION YA'LL....I just luv it!

lea

She has some SERIOUS health issues, other than the obvious mental health issues. Take a look at the color of her thumb nails. That's not polish, and it's DEFINATELY not the color of healthy nail tissue underneath.

anonymous

Ok I heard in a blog that he already to hi deposition...Why has he not taking one either ? Maybe she is thumbing her nose because they are not making him do anything...just sayin I don't know this is so biased...anybody else think this way /

anonymous

took his **

memememem

I honestly do not think she undertands that she basically flipped off a judge last week when she was a no show. She thinks she "got one over" on KFed, and she'll be the first one to be bewildered when she gets the hammer smacked on her.

It's reality, bitch.

hell with them all

Look here! Lock the girl up and throw the damn keys away. Stop f--k--- around and make the move to prove these little young want to be's can not do what they damn well please. this is OLD CRAP pull the string and let it snap back at them.

candi

IT SEEMS AS IF BRIT'S LIFE IS VERY BORNING,ALWAYS AT THE GAS STATIONS,THE FOUR SEASONS AND JUST RIDING AROUND IN HER CAR!! SO SHE IS ALWAYS ON THE ROAD SO HOW IN THE HELL CAN SHE NOT BE FOLLOWED BY THE PAP!? SHE WANTS TO BE IN THE THE HEADLINES EVERYDAY,SHE LOVES IT. HER NEWS IS OLD NEW AND IT IS THE SAME COMMENTS FROM EVERYONE BECAUSE IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME WITH HER. WITHOUT THE PAP AND MAKING THE NEWS EVERYDAY SHE COULD NOT SURVIVE!! HER MUSIC HAS GONE ALL TO HELL AND SO HAS SHE SO AS LONG AS SHE TRAVEL'S IN HER CAR AND HITS THE GAS STATIONS SHE'S KNOWS THAT SHE WILL BE PUT OUT THERE!!!

FlyontheWallTZM@Aol.com

Kapass and Harv must be buddies

Thanks for the comments

Andrea

Britney needs to be sterilized neither her or KFed give a crap about the children that they brought into this world!!! I feel sorry for the children. Britney is still a child herself and terribly irresponsible. KFed is only using the kids so he does not have to get a real job since he has no real talent. Those kids are going to grow up so screwed up because nobody cares or shows them any love. I would not be surprized if they grew up serial killer with KFed and Britney as parents!!!!!!!

tony thomas

Take the children away from both of then .I think not one or then can care for the children at all They are always drunk or stoned take them away ok

dave

Love your chunky butt baby.

Bull Dog Owner

HAS ANYONE EVER CALCULATED HOW MUCH GAS SHE WASTES ON A DAILY BASIS?? SHE IS ALWAYS FILLING UP THOSE DARN GAS TANKS!!!

fancynanci5@aol.com

I used to work for Mark Vincent Kaplan. He is a fine lawyer and a fine man. I'm glad he is representing the best interest of the children. At this point, Britney doesn't even deserve to spend a day a month with those precious boys. Go Mark go!