Airline to Brody

Shut it Down

or Get Off!

12/17/2007 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1217_brody_aa_tmz_ap-1Ladykiller Brody Jenner nearly missed a scheduled appearance at Chicago nightclub Enclave on Saturday night, after he got booted from an American Airlines flight shortly before takeoff in Dallas.

And he wasn't the only troublemaker. An A.A. spokesperson tells TMZ that "several passengers refused to comply with flight attendant's requests to turn off electronic devices. They became verbally abusive toward the flight attendants and were removed from the plane by airport police." For the love of Spencer Pratt!

No charges were filed against the "Hills" hottie and his pals.

TheseBootsAreMadeForStalking.com reports they eventually hopped an ATA flight to the Windy City, where Brody told partygoers, "I guess I won't be flying American Again!" His powers of deductive reasoning are amazing!

Attempts to reach Brody and his reps were unsuccessful.

Kendra

He's a celebrity? I don't get it, WHO is he?? Does he act or sing or something? I'm confused by this 'celebrity' word...

Jessica

What an Idiot! Do these young celbs (if you can even call this guy that) think they don't have to answer to anyone?

STUPID!

Speedmonkey.net

what a loser. just like the rest of their poor family...

Jessica

What An IDIOT! I hope he's NEVER on my flight or I'll slap him silly!

Dorothywasoncrack

#10 he is hardly a "celeb." He is just enjoying his 15 minutes of "B-list" fame.....

Actually,D-list

He's a joke

Gia

I like OCD's idea. These kids of celebrities are morally bankrupt and lacking in anything resembling class or talent. I wish the media would quit paying attention to them, they don't deserve any recognition.

lala

he's rich and pseudo-celebrity so he thinks he can do what he wants. i have no respect for people who a famous for doing absolutely nothing.

jiggygato

Im glad AA kicked this loser off the flight.

Just goes to show you that in spite of the L.A. media promoting this loser, in the rest of the world, nobody really knows or cares who this tool is or thinks he is.

He's just some attention whore loser.

Pussyboy

American is The Worst Airline.

Petro

Punish him by forcing him to look at his dad's pic for 24 hours. That should do it.

MrVegas

I can't believe this idiot. he gets verbally abusive because he is asked to comply with the rules and than gets pissed because he gets booted off the plane. What a moron! I am so sick of inconsiderate pukes like him who don't care about anyone but themselves... thats just disgusting.. With any luck, he will be put on a no fly list and he;ll have to walk.

corbel

What an a$$hole. who the hell does he think he is. he's going to have the same problem with ATA when those flight attendants tell him to turn off his electronic device as well. I cant belive how many people get so upset when i tell them to turn off their devices. you can use your phone when you land (in 2 hours) and you can use your Ipod in about 20 min.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3