Jacko's Face -- It's Bad!

12/17/2007 3:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a character from "Star Wars," a wrapped and bandaged Michael Jackson haunted a Las Vegas bookstore over the weekend. The funk of 40,000 years!

The mummyish 49-year-old former King of Pop hit up a Barnes & Noble with his three kids -- and it seems he may have come fresh from a surgeon's office -- in Iraq! Leave me alone! Jacko's disintegrating face made headlines a few years ago, when he was seen in court -- with a nose that appeared to be falling off. Makes me want to scream!Jacko

TMZ is awaiting a response from Jackson's rep regarding the bandages. It's unknown if Michael was able to speak.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Paul

He used to look so good. *sigh* :/

Edgar Souse

He looks better with the bandages.

ktc.

The song " I am stuck on Bandaids cuz Bandaids stuck on me" won't get out of my head.

carol

I can't believe he had more surgery! Maybe something happened;like maybe he fell down and landed on his face. What a great talent. It's hard for me to believe any of those bad things people have said about him. I LOVE his music. I wonder what his children think now that they don;t have to wear veils anymore. I used to think they were thinking"how ugly must I be that dad insists I cover my face". That veil business could mess with thier heads. They seem like nice kids. I hope they will be well adjusted

sabine jørgensen

What the hell is wrong with you people... Be cause you guys see a stupid pic of him do not give you the right to leave all your disgusting words about him here..this is disgusting and i dont think your comments belong here but they belong to hell.. you guys dont know anthing about him,you only comment what you read and what you see and what you see and read is fare away from the truth and the real Michael.. Micahel is a wonderful and beautiful man inside and outside and he deserves respect like we all do.. and i cant believe what i read !!! you guys dont know him and if you did,you would never write so disgusting things about him... I REALY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.. He deserves respect !!!!

jasy

wow all o yall r mean what if that happened to you huh how would u feel nd u know what pplz wuld be saying so dnt act like u dont

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11