Jacko's Face -- It's Bad!

12/17/2007 3:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a character from "Star Wars," a wrapped and bandaged Michael Jackson haunted a Las Vegas bookstore over the weekend. The funk of 40,000 years!

The mummyish 49-year-old former King of Pop hit up a Barnes & Noble with his three kids -- and it seems he may have come fresh from a surgeon's office -- in Iraq! Leave me alone! Jacko's disintegrating face made headlines a few years ago, when he was seen in court -- with a nose that appeared to be falling off. Makes me want to scream!Jacko

TMZ is awaiting a response from Jackson's rep regarding the bandages. It's unknown if Michael was able to speak.

Caitlin

And we talk about how Bad Britney is as a parent...........at least she has never ever looked like this.....

MeMe300

Poor Michael. What a way to live a life.

hi

sorry 2 and 3 but i was first and i didn't have to write it. i was 4th too, my bad.

Petite

Why would he go out in public looking like that?!?!!!

I'm sure he has the internet...they sell books there, Jacko! get yer ugly ass back inside- no body wants to see that mess!

LovesROD

Yow. Za.

Petite

It looks like his face might finally be falling off!

MAMA jugs TO you

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIS FACE?
H

S

F
A
C
E

TJ

His kids must get nightmares looking at him! I wonder if Children's Services has fully investigated him...I have suspicions that he abuses his children. It is not normal to hide all your children under layers of veils and parade them around like some sort of freak show. He has become very mentally unstable and his children should not have to pay the price for that.

kim suck

NOTHING WRONG HERE

OCD

What a messed up individual. Physically and mentally.

*shudder*

themommykelly

That is just waytoo creepy. Why did he go out at all. Stay home, Michael!

tuna marie

he's a freak. britney here is your future.

kim suck

what some black people won't do to be white--

DARK MEAT ONLY

Michael is still the King of Pop and his father in law is the King of Music. These titles run in the family. It's called a legacy. Someone should have told this to the TMZ staff a long time ago. I know Mark ,the dumb blonde, has no clue. He didn't even know who the 4 tops were, but somebody on the staff should have a slight resemblance of a clue!

Standards are badly needed.

OH, and many, many thanks to Michael Jackson for many blissfull and uplifting, inspiring past groove moments.
Merry Christmas to all.