Jacko's Face -- It's Bad!

12/17/2007 3:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a character from "Star Wars," a wrapped and bandaged Michael Jackson haunted a Las Vegas bookstore over the weekend. The funk of 40,000 years!

The mummyish 49-year-old former King of Pop hit up a Barnes & Noble with his three kids -- and it seems he may have come fresh from a surgeon's office -- in Iraq! Leave me alone! Jacko's disintegrating face made headlines a few years ago, when he was seen in court -- with a nose that appeared to be falling off. Makes me want to scream!Jacko

TMZ is awaiting a response from Jackson's rep regarding the bandages. It's unknown if Michael was able to speak.

new tv shows

damn that face of his, he really looks like a zombie come to life

MyTwoCents

it's tragic that MJ has destroyed his face trying to look like someone he is not. someone who brought so much to the music industry is not the baine of so much ridicule

2 cute!!

Geeze....Once again a spoiled effed up star ruining the lives of their children. Poor kids, imagine him at a PTA meeting..Yeheeeeee.....

Hollywood Sucks

The american dream? Great work mike.

Facts

Haha he just sinks lower and lower. What does he ave a skin-eating virus? Burn in hell, pedophile.

me

Sooooo mean of TMZ! You can't stop to show the worst pics and blast his looks, right? He said in the ugh-Bashir-"docu" (no docu... but cut and edited in order to scandalize) he has problems to look in a mirror etc. Why don't you STOP to bash the looks of a person who admitted to suffer? "ALL" celebs had plastic surgery, he's no exception.

THE CRIDDLER

i guess everyone is blind and dumb. 1 of 2 things happened...he either got the fake facial hair he had placed in his face via hair transplant to look more manly REMOVED hence the location of all the bandages....OR he had all the folicles in his face cut out so he wouldnt be able to grow a beard anymore...

EITHERWAY it has something to do with that creepy 5 oclock shadow he was sporting in recent years...its GONE FOR GOOD

Wally

You people are mean..He was never convicted of any crime..HATERS..Mike J loves children,he would never hurt any kids.Why do you think he had neverland built?..For the children stupids.! mike j Is a wonderful man, shaving can produce not only nics,but a rash to....WHy don;t you all grow up..Mike J IS a ROLE Model ....you can take that to the bank you dum dumbs.....I Love You Mike J...and I Love your Music...You are the Best....Your number 1 fan.....Love Helentoottoot

me

You're so right. I've read a lot about Michael Jackson, even the court transcripts. The stupid mass just wanted to read the sensational headlines during his trial and never cared about details. People want to see him fall due to envy on his success, talent and money. The endless reports about his appearance go into the same direction.

Facts

Yeah, you're right, he does love the kids,Helentoottoot. He loves them so much he dedicated his WHOLE house(pedophile's lair) to them. He made toys, roller coasters, and all kinds of childrens playthings because he loved them so much he wanted to lure them to his bedroom, where there were dress up clothes and everything else. Yep, he sure did love them alot. Enough to permanently scar them for the rest of their life. He will burn in hell for things he did to those children.

MAMA jugs TO you

Come on people this ******** IS NOT MICHAEL JACKSON! **************************************

It is his brother TONTO, Oh I mean Tippie, no wait Tito?

Ga in TX

Looks like a bunch of post it notes on his face! Why would anyone leave the house looking so bizarre, which just invite stares and photographers. duh!

MAMA jugs TO you

It is his brother TONTO, Oh I mean Tippie, no wait Tito?

rjinchi

Damn - she is a mess.

Wally

Stop it with the rude comments mike j loves kids in a good way,not in that sick way.You people have your mind in the gutter.nothing was ever proven..I suppose you all hate oj simpson to..he was innocent to..you all need to spend more time in Church instead of on TMZ..Haters need to be in church..Stupids, and dum dumbs.....I love you Mike j..and i love your music to...I have a big poster in my room of you mike j,...My husband keeps taking it down..but he can be a hater sometimes.......From your number 1 fan............I love you...Helentoottoot