Jacko's Face -- It's Bad!

12/17/2007 3:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a character from "Star Wars," a wrapped and bandaged Michael Jackson haunted a Las Vegas bookstore over the weekend. The funk of 40,000 years!

The mummyish 49-year-old former King of Pop hit up a Barnes & Noble with his three kids -- and it seems he may have come fresh from a surgeon's office -- in Iraq! Leave me alone! Jacko's disintegrating face made headlines a few years ago, when he was seen in court -- with a nose that appeared to be falling off. Makes me want to scream!Jacko

TMZ is awaiting a response from Jackson's rep regarding the bandages. It's unknown if Michael was able to speak.

Yuck

I think his face is falling off and all those Band-Aids are holding it together!!!! Enough is enough!!!! It's just gross.

Facts

Child Rapist's go to the worst circle of hell.

MAMA jugs TO you

MY BAD IT IS NOT JANET, BUT HER SISTER ............................... LATONYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wally

Thanks Helentootoot , I agree with all your posts. You are very nice........naw

Mischief

I need to dissect this:
You people are mean..He was never convicted of any crime..HATERS..Mike J loves children,he would never hurt any kids.Why do you think he had neverland built?..For the children stupids.! mike j Is a wonderful man, shaving can produce not only nics,but a rash to....WHy don;t you all grow up..Mike J IS a ROLE Model ....you can take that to the bank you dum dumbs.....I Love You Mike J...and I Love your Music...You are the Best....Your number 1 fan.....Love Helentoottoot

"MikeYou people are mean..He was never convicted of any crime..." -What was the whole court thing about then. The one that was on the news...with all the witnesses...and the kid describing his genitals?

"Mike J loves children,he would never hurt any kids.Why do you think he had neverland built?..For the children stupids.! " - And afterwards they can have a rendezvous in his room. Don't worry, all the children will be safe in his bed. He'll give them Jesus Juice and they can cuddle closely. By the way...how did that kid know what MJ's penis look like?

"Mike J IS a ROLE Model ...." -So...your saying that it's okay to put blankets and masks on your kids? It's okay to get tons of plastic surgery done and grab your crotch screaming? I can't wait till I have kids...I want them to be just like MJ *rolls eyes*

"mike j Is a wonderful man, shaving can produce not only nics,but a rash to..." - I'm sure there are creams and such...but that doesn't look like just a rash.

"you can take that to the bank you dum dumbs.....I Love You Mike J...and I Love your Music...You are the Best....Your number 1 fan" - Cause I'm sure MJ reads this.

MAMA jugs TO you

It is Michael Jackson, he had a sex change operation, now they call her Michelle Jackson...............................

Michelle Jackson, you go girl

2 1/2 Volts

He can now re-make Thriller without make up!

Wally

Mischief............your points are to be taken.......................................and then put where they belong, in the trash can...maybe you should have married my husband, he doesn't listen to reason either.............mike J I Love you....Helentoottoot

Muzzy

Please!! I'm having my lunch!

Facts

Wow, helen, you are an older woman? From your posts you sound like an illiterate 12 year old. Now that we know you are an older woman we can all disregard your statements as they are from a crazy cat lady. Good day.

Wally

WowYouAren't12YearsOld?............................I am 32, and i dont like cats either ...dum dumb

Wally

anonymous

MAYBE JUST MAYBE HE HAD HIS FACE RESTORED AND HE COVERS HIS KIDS TO PROTECT THEM FROM THE PAPS...

Mischief

"I am here only to defend my favorite singer........you all don't know good music......I Love you mike j,and you know i love your music...................your number 1 fan......Helentootoot"

Good music is merely an opinion. What I may think is good, others may not like and vise versa. I did like his music previously. I'm all into Free Willy and Beat it. This article and my previous statements weren't about his music. You didn't like my reasoning because you couldn't find anything to argue with. I give you props for defending him, mainly because you have to guts to do so, but I also feel sorry for you. Apparently you're much older than me (I'm merely 21) and you have the vocabulary and grammar of a 12 year old.

Pat

OMG, gonna toss my lunch... He looks diseased !!!!! FREEKO JACKO.....