Jacko's Face -- It's Bad!

12/17/2007 3:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a character from "Star Wars," a wrapped and bandaged Michael Jackson haunted a Las Vegas bookstore over the weekend. The funk of 40,000 years!

The mummyish 49-year-old former King of Pop hit up a Barnes & Noble with his three kids -- and it seems he may have come fresh from a surgeon's office -- in Iraq! Leave me alone! Jacko's disintegrating face made headlines a few years ago, when he was seen in court -- with a nose that appeared to be falling off. Makes me want to scream!Jacko

TMZ is awaiting a response from Jackson's rep regarding the bandages. It's unknown if Michael was able to speak.

Wally

Thanks Kelli..................as you might be able to tell i have the day off.......just having fun out here in internet land.......sorry Mischief......your a sweetheart.....the gig is up...don't be mad at Helentoottoot....ok............................

Kelli

Seiously Toot, I'm still laughing, Your Welcome, my stomach hurts from laughing, Have a good day off.

Wally

you to Kelli, have a great day to................Mischief sorry................

BobObst

Ever heard of vitiligo? Jackson has it, and it's NOT a funny ailment.

Kelli

Toot, dont be so hard on yourself. I'm sure mischief understands.

Mischief

Helen, don't worry about it. It's the internet. I wasn't emotionally damaged or hurt in any way. I apologize also. No hurt feelings.

Mischief

Crap...I accidentally accepted the wrong comment >.< Disregard that one :)

Wally

mischief,....................................ouch...........sorry....I am a heel....i was wrong...Helentoottoot will disapear forever...I agree with all your points.................and last but not least...I hate mike j

goosetaffo

What's so funny about someone's face falling apart?

Mischief

Hahahaha, helen...don't disappear. You provided a bit of excitement on the boards. No reason to do that.

Wally

lol............ok i made you smile...................thanks

Hawt

Come on guys leave it alone.

gullibleminions

for BobObst--post 106...
Vitiigo= a skin disorder manifested by smooth white spots on various parts of the body....I have it too! And MJ uses this to keep from saying:

Kelli

Helen and Mischief, funny people!

BobObst

>"I want to be white". He also tells lies...might have been lying about "Not molesting those little boys"...for all we know.

>Posted at 6:11PM on Dec 17th 2007 by toobadsosad

Ok, let's set aside all of Jackson's past transgressions for a moment, including your unproven theory that he wants to be white. He still has a disease (disease because it affects the mind as well as the body), and if you really have Vitiigo I'd think you'd be more sensitive to that fact. Let's say you're a really bad person (I'm sure you're not. Does that give me the right to mock you, insult you, and embarass you? Well, if you're a public figure, then sure, to some extent, yes. But this crosses the line of bad taste, IMO.

Peace