Jamie Is a Foxx

12/17/2007 4:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Temperatures reached ri-damn-diculous levels in South Beach on Friday -- when Jamie Foxx roamed shirtless (and possibly underwear-less) in Miami. Matthew McCona-who?!
Jamie Foxx
Holding a cocktail and sporting shades, low-cut shorts -- and little else, the abs-olutely slammin' 40-year-old showed off his fine features, after hosting his Foxxhole radio show. Dranks to that!

Who wouldn't want a booty call from Jamie?!

Beth C

I think Samantha summed it up for me..I can't stand him or the other shirtless jerk.

kk

yuck! I don't care what his body looks like of his teeth are messed up! He is far from being fine, and I am not impressed with his singing voice either!

Roxy

Yuck!!! How gross is he? Maybe they're going to bring back In Living Color and he was trying out a new character to see people's reactions.

OCD

And I thought having to look at guys' boxer shorts and butts was tiresome.

Coinslots and pubes are not for public consumption. Save it for the nude beaches, nude hotels and home.

If I want to see yours, I'll ask, O.K.?

NatTurner

It's so easy to distinguish the comments of white men and white women, and the one black female. The black female used the term "fine as hell", (white people dont use that), all the white men are neagtive (and racist and jealous) and the white women write as if they are drooling on themselves. We know, we know!

Are you kidding me?

That is friggin disgusting. He is NO Matthew..that's for sure. Put some underwear on and don't force everyone to see your junk.

Anonoymous

EWW GROSS. He might have a good body but a face to PROTECT IT. Truly, "a face for radio!" Don't even compare that fugly to Matthew unless you mean they have their inflated ego's in common. Now remind me how he won an oscar for "imitating" Ray Charles? Come on people, admit it you know he didn't deserve it. That was no acting stretch.

Beeg

CA Girl, you know if he looked at you with all his millions, you would'nt care what your white daddy did, and if the money was right your white daddy would do him!

MNgirl

I think he's gross, with his terrible teeth and typically black stud behavior. And what's with the "Sex and the City" cosmopolitan drink!!??!! My husband or any man I know, wouldn't be caught dead drinking a girlie drink like that!

DARK MEAT ONLY

At least Wanda wore her clothes snug on her body. This celebrity jerk needs to have one of his balls kicked off.

TOTOT

DAMMMMMN FOX !!!!!

YUMMY

I WILL DO YOU BABY!!!!!! LOVE THAT LINE ON YOUR HIP YUMMMMMMMYYY

The world is still messed up

Jamie - dude get it together. I use to like you also, but your ego just keeps growing. What happen to the nice and humble Jamie? Please don't let Hollywood destroy you. Now go home and think about your actions and PULL UP YOUR PANT, you perv...

DARK MEAT ONLY

I think that the NAACP needs to revoke Jaime's image award. There needs to be a writing campaign against his actions. He appears horrible and can do a lot better than this photograph. The Black youths of America are mislead enough without having Jaime corrupt ho butt making it worst.

BronzedBum

his pecker must be tiny, poor lil thing

TMZ reader

#24....Nat, you're clueless. Honestly, I would not want to be him or look like him.