Jamie Is a Foxx

12/17/2007 4:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Temperatures reached ri-damn-diculous levels in South Beach on Friday -- when Jamie Foxx roamed shirtless (and possibly underwear-less) in Miami. Matthew McCona-who?!
Jamie Foxx
Holding a cocktail and sporting shades, low-cut shorts -- and little else, the abs-olutely slammin' 40-year-old showed off his fine features, after hosting his Foxxhole radio show. Dranks to that!

Who wouldn't want a booty call from Jamie?!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Bonnie

Jamie Foxx is the new supreme douchebag.

Indi500

1) A lot of people walk around half naked in South Beach, so I don't think anyone should refer to Jamie as wearing "baggie jeans".. As matter of fact, if you never been to South Beach you should leave your negative comments somewhere else.

2) All though his face may not look good, he is in shape,... So if you are overweight and/or you have a blemish on your face, who are you to leave a negative comment?

3) For the people that think he didn't do a good job in Ray or any other role, I presume you are a famous and/or have an Oscar yourself.

I am not attracted to Jamie but I like him as an actor but I feel "Who are you" to talk so bad about someone else?????ALSO....... I hate that race has to brought into this... It's sad.....

Mrs. Brown

Why are people saying "pull up your pants" "Put on clothes" etc. He is at a BEACH! Miami BEACH, can you not read? What does his race have to do with it? "Jaime Who" saying that this is why blacks are sterotyped. Can you be more of an idiot. My husband isn't black and when we go to a beach, lake, or pool he walks around in just shorts too, and doesn't have a body close to Jaimie's. I've seen my perverted, disgusting, old, sloppy, white neighbor washing his car in speedos with no shirt. And another neighbor's slutty white teen daughter walking around the neighborhood in daisy dukes and a bikini top (nowhere near a beach) so do they give all whites a bad name, no just themselves. You guys are pathetic. Jaimie looks good, hell he's 40! what do your doughy, pale, hairy husbands look like (or yourself for that matter) Stop hating and get a life. Go for a jog and maybe you can go to a beach and be confident too!

Mrs. Brown

BTW, I don't find jamie's face to be attractive (all I see is Wanda), but his body coupled with his singing voice and confidence makes him damn sexy! Do your thang boo! And I love the hip bone baby!

Mrs. Brown

OK my bad he is in South Beach, but a beach nonetheless
(looks like I am the one who can't read)
But you catch my drift, he is at a BEACH!
All those people in Cali walk around half assed naked, and he looks good.

lana

can you say yummy?

WHAT?

PULL YO PANTS UP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
A FATHER (ROLE MODEL) ALWAYS COMES FIRST 24/7

Last time I checked, "bathing suits" were for beaches. I know he can afford to buy the appropriate atire
for the appropriate setting. It is the domesticated way of living!!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8