Judy and Her Girls

12/17/2007 3:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 49-year-old "Stewardess School" star resurfaced -- bulging out of Koi in West Hollywood on Saturday, accompanied by her girls -- and her two wiggy hook-alike teenage daughters, Lindsey and Kristy. They have their mother's, er, eyes!
Judy Landers
America, meet the heirs to the Hilton sisters' throne of pantyless club hopping!

COMMENTS

j

ooking good

Cherioke

Well....I must say that Mum looks really good compared to some of the ladies that have been "see what they look like now'd". However, I agree with the many comments about the daughter's obviously fake boobies. I have nothing agianst plastic surgery (heck, I'd love some myself) but I do believe it should be done tastefully to enhance one's looks not done to look obvious and well, freaky. But it's a free country and according the responses of the majority of the shallow gene pool here all three are a hit so I say more power to them. I hope they are happy family.

Formerly Concerned

She's still a fox in my book.

ronald

she acted in charlies angels threes company and other shows she and her daughters are beautiul twins ilove hr leather jacket they never seem to change there looks hm forever young

KP

I didn't know Dolly Parton had triplets.

Roberta

All their boobs look horribly fake, but except for that, she looks okay. In her time of acting, terrible sitcoms were all the rage, so it wasn't really her fault she had to be a bimbo. I would imagine she has had other plastic work done, but where they live, who hasn't?

Missy

Who cares if they had boob jobs!!?? They are gorgeous, all three of them.

Femalto

I wonder how they all have exactly the same hair color! Personally, they all look like hookers to me, two young and one old. What's wrong with looking hot and NOT looking like a hooker?

Leslie Crawford

They are all beautiful.

Debbi

Used to be girls went for the 'natural' look....between the wigs, fake boobs, and waaayyyy to much makeup....hell is that even their natural eye color?

Robin

I think they all look great. Robin

Paula

TMZ you really suck
to think Harvey Levin went to law school to show us this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

WOW NOT BAD I THOUGHT THE NEXT PHOTO WAS GOING TO BE AN OVERWEIGHT SKIN SAGGING PIC. OBVIOUSLY PLASTIC SURGERY BUT AFTER A CERTAIN AGE WHAT IS THE ALTERNATIVE? AT LEAST SHE IS STILL ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH FOR A SECOND LOOK AT HER AGE.

Pixie

yikes, these women look just like the ones you see walking the streets in atlantic city looking for guys to pay them money for blow..bs behind the buildings. no sane man would even take them to a hotel room for sure. fake everything on them!! i have real large breasts and they do not have a space between them that you could park a car in, no naturally large breasted woman has this. these floozies had perfectly round balloons stuck on each side of their chests and they were told that these were breasts. any male that falls for this is one sorry sad sack. hah. bet they keep standing up straight when the floozies are laying flat on their back...another good giveaway. oh, and no way will they move naturally when not wearing a bra. one more thing, when the guy reaches up and grabs a handful of their hair, the entire hairpiece will come off and be in his hand. yep, they sure do look like the babe's on the street in atlantic city. is this where they're working now?????

slbenzo