K-Fed to Brit -- January Doesn't Work for Me

12/17/2007 4:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned K-Daddy's lawyer is going back to court tomorrow morning in the never-ending custody war.

We're told Federline's lawyer, Mark Vicent Kaplan, will ask Commissioner Scott Gordon to delay a hearing next month where Spears will ask to restore some of her custody rights. In addition to custody, the Commish was supposed to decide if Britney could start driving her kids again. But Kaplan is asking that the hearing be put off 'til April.

We're told Brit's lawyer will show up and oppose Kaplan's move. If Kaplan succeeds, it will probably be April before she has a shot at regaining some custody rights.

We're also thinkin'....Kaplan may ask the Commish for sanction against Spears, who was too sick to sit for her deposition last Wednesday but not that sick so she couldn't party the same night.

Stay tuned.

Julie G.

61# I agree !

FlyontheWallTZM@Aol.com

We're also thinkin'....Kaplan may ask the Commish for sanction
against Spears, who was too sick to sit for her deposition last
Wednesday but not that sick so she couldn't party the same night.
"TZM"

Who the hell pays you idiots to "think".

Spin it anyway you want - it doesnt matter.

Another ploy by Kapass - Soon the commish will see what Kapass is
trying to do and shut his mouth up.

Comment to me at the address below for and entry in the Fly t-shirt
give a way.

Harv - quit thinkin and start reporting facts please, thank you.

Puh-lease

He wants to delay it for four months? That's ridiculous. He's dragged her into court repeatedly, so he needs to show up for hearings set by her attorney.

It's altogether possible that Britney really did have an anxiety attack over the paps, and it's also possible that the anxiety attack subsided and she was fine later in the day.

Of course, none of this is something TMZ or many of its readers would ever recognize, because it doesn't feed into their anti-Britney feeding frenzy.

shirliana

SHE IS TOTALLY DISTRAUGHT.. SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO HAVE THOSE KIDS YET... IF I WAS THE JUDGE, I WOULD HAVE SENT HER TO A REHAB TO BE SEEN FOR DRUGS..ALCOHOLISM..AND AS WELL TO BE SEEN BY A PSYCHIATRIST ******** WHO CAN HELP HER COPE WITH THE PROBLEMS SHE IS FACING *************. SHE IS JUST NOT THERE... THERE IS SOEMTHING MISSING IN HER BRAIN...

WHERE ARE HER PARENTS????????????????????????? COME ON, MR. AND MRS SPEARS.... **********H E L P U R
D A U G H T E R **********. WHEN SHE MADE MONEY AND STILL MAKING MONEY... YOU BOTH WERE AT HER SIDE FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ PURPOSES BUT YOU BOTH ARE WATCHING UR DAUGHTER GOING THRU SUCH A DEPRESSION AND ALOT MORE..... GROW UP PARENTS AND OPEN UR EYES.... ARE U BOTH IN DENIAL??????????? COME ON....GET UP AND SMELL THE COFFEEE... H E L P U R C H I L D BUT DONT' ASK HER FOR MONEY FOR HELPING HER.. YOU BOTH HAVE NOT YET DONE ANYTHING..... WHAT DOES THE WORD PARENTS MEAN TO BOTH OF YOU?????????GET YOURSELVES A DICTIONARY AND IT MIGHT HELP YOU BOTH UNDERSTAND .............COME ON., GET OFF YOUR ASS AND HELP HER...

JT

Why do people keep saying she went out to party. She did not! She went to get gas, some cigarettes, gum, and then home to the Four Seasons where she has been living for the past few weeks.

MrBoxton

I saw Britney Spears coming out of a restaurant 11/30 while visitng a friend in LA. I was walking down the sidewalk and saw a bunch of photographers on the side of the building. She came running out the other door and froze as she got to the car...she was a little hunched over. I noticed the back of her pants turning light brown. As the pap got to her she jumped in the car and left. It smelled like crap where she was and I realized she defficated in her pants. Haven't seen it pop up anywhere so don't think they knew what happened but I heard a lot of people in that area say they smelled it after the car drove off.

FlyontheWallTZM@Aol.com

Kap is mad Brit made him look like an ass - Oh poor baby didnt get his way.

Here is some cheese for your Whine.

Harv has a great wine cellar, check it out HarvsWineRoom.com

Ummmhmmm

48. Hey Team Kevin,
What exactly does KMooch do all day again? Where is he employed to support his 2 other children?? I seem to have forgotten the name. It's real tough being a stay at home deadbeat when your ex wife is paying for a nanny per child, driver and your food and house oh, and car. I would have him start itemizing where that $15K goes. I would also call in a call to child and family services on a dead beat no child support paying dad on behalf of shar. Her lawyer needs to get more aggressive. I'd slap Kaplan with a deposition request on his fitness and all PRIOR, not present, bad acts. Yeah, he's a great dad and role model, by being unemployed, smoking weed and bringing strippers home (old enough to be his mom too). He doesn't get caught doing anything because no one cares where he is plus he's holing up and waiting for the payoff. As a mom of little ones myself, I'd call a spade a spade. At least when Britney has the kids, she's with them, not being babysat by a nanny or his mom.

Posted at 3:18PM on Dec 17th 2007 by southern girl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd of never thunk it but I'ma figur ...I'ma figurinin ...Well I was a thinkering maybe if I'uns talk a like this riit'cheer you'uns may understanded mee'sa betta .Whoa thats too hard ...I was just going to say you sound very bitter .It got me to thinking I bet your Britney since you are so mad ,so Britney please get some help get certified as sane and I will start being on your side until then I have to side on Team Federline .Remember you say we have no idea about how Kevin lives well thats kinda my point ,neither do you ...that is unless you are in fact Britney ?

Jusst saying

If she keeps going like she is she'll be in the ground by April. case closed!

anonymous

Mr boxton if that was true and I highly doubt it is someone would have seen that and posted it up in minutes...

Ummmhmmm

68. Posted at 5:23PM on Dec 17th 2007 by Team ...Kevin !!!

AND YOU SOUND LIKE THAT WIGGER WANNA BE K-FED YOU CAN'T DEFEND THAT POST SO YOU HAVE TO SAY IT'S BRIT ?!?!?!WTF...

Posted at 5:27PM on Dec 17th 2007 by Joe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow ,Joe are you a racist at all ?I take it you are a friend of Britneys ?Shows how much class "HER" friends have ...Your a winner there Joe .I bet the ladies beat your door down dont they --you get'um Tiger .*growls* lol you sooo funny ...

too sad

SHE SHOULDN'T BE DRIVING FULL STOP ,

LET ALONE DRIVING WITH HER KIDS .

HER LICENSE SHOULD BE REVOKED .

SHE DRIVES LIKE A DRUNK DRUGGED UP MANIAC WITH SUN GLAASES ON AT NIGHT AND ON HER CELL
AND BLACKBERRY GOING THROUGH RED STOP SIGNS ...................

SHE IS A DANGER TO EVERYONE ON THE ROAD AND NOT ..............

Dock

Just plain old PWT!!!! Nuf said.

sickofbrit

Poor kids, I hope santa comes early this year and lets them stay with their dad and his caregivers. The poor kids desreve time away from the glare of the photogs! Talk about anxiety. Poor little devils have no clue when out and about with their Mommy and always look pertified. Brit always looks totally bored like she has forgotten they are around her. Kids??? What kids?? her glazed look says.

Izzy

She will never gain custody. Only another piece of trailer trash would even consider that a reality.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments