Pam and Rick Are Back On -- Divorce Is OFF!

12/17/2007 5:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon have reconciled -- and the divorce is OFF! (No. We are not kidding.)

A source close to the couple tells TMZ they had a huge fight, but have now made up and everything is hunky-dory.

On her website today, Pam hinted that she and Rick are "working things out."

Pam filed papers this morning, but the story has changed almost as quickly as she changes husbands. Looks like they're going to make day 73.

George William Gockel

I want you Pamela to be my wife!!!!

Unimpressed..

Her career..life is so OVER!..

What an Attention WHORE!

Give the public a break...Disappear already!

Big Ol' Nobody

Someone needs a baseball bat to the face.

smitty

slut'''''''''''''''''''''

George William Gockel

I need you Pamela to be my wife!!!!

Donnie Wilson

I imagine a video will soon be for sale!

hey

Will someone please tell me what Pamela Anderson has done to warrant all of this press besides having plastic boobs, and a plastic face? Baywatch does not qualify you to be a "star"

L Miner

You all really think this is gonna last? People plezzzzzz...

ms.unique

Pam is so gross hasn't she had enough if I were a man I would be so scared to sleep with her I wonder how much plastic surgery
she has had on her private I'm sure it's worn out by now she stinks so fake...talent yeah right....

ms.unique

Jeanne

Pam, Darling, Go away.

emj

Any real reason why we should care ??????????????? Heck, she can marry 10 more times, still won't care. OVER AND DONE ! time she takes a rest and raise her kids ...........Time for PAM to grow up NOT OUT !!!!!!! And Pam, I know your getting older but...........applying your make-up with a spatula is a bit much....Try a big paint brush or broom..............

kitty

I feel sorry for her kids...........OH kids this is your daddy Tommy, I mean, KId Rock I mean Rick. You know Pam you don't have to marry every guy you sleep with. I'm sure their are a LOT we don't know about too.

danaisle

And to think she could have had Borat!

Miss Mary

I am so sick of Pam Anderson and her marital antics. I feel so sorry for her kids - let's see just how many men has she paraded through their young lives? It is all about Pam - it's NEVER about how her kids will react. Quite frankly, I hope she just picks up and moves out of Malibu, we're all pretty sick of her idiocy here. Go home to Canada, Pammy Poo, and pretend to be a real Mommy to Brandon and Dylan - for once in their life and make it all about them and NOT YOU and whatever man slut you're bedding tonite! Besides that, you can't act your way out of a paper bag!

Betsy

Who cares comes to mind..