Pam and Rick Are Back On -- Divorce Is OFF!

12/17/2007 5:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon have reconciled -- and the divorce is OFF! (No. We are not kidding.)

A source close to the couple tells TMZ they had a huge fight, but have now made up and everything is hunky-dory.

On her website today, Pam hinted that she and Rick are "working things out."

Pam filed papers this morning, but the story has changed almost as quickly as she changes husbands. Looks like they're going to make day 73.

KELLIE

are u serious??? i really thought he was her one and only....aww....shucks!

sassy

SHE WANTED TO HAVE HER OWN REALITY SHOW WITH HIM.
I THINK SHES OUT FOR ATTENTION AND THATS IT.
THAT MAN IS THE BIGGEST JERK I HAVE EVER HEARD OF.
HE DID A SEX TAPE WITH PARIS AND BRAGGED ABOUT IT ON TV LIKE "HES THE MAN" HE WAS SAYING ALLL THIS WHILE CHEWING GUM LIKE A BITCH.

I COULD CALELESS ABOUT THE BOTH OF THEM.

Janet

I feel sorry for her poor kids!

Jose Wolfster Martinez

The stupidity of Celebs!!! One day they are in love (which they have no idea what it is!) the next thing they are making out with someone else or on drugs and or doing stupid things and in reality they would not be famous but true LOSERS!!

If you marry, marry for the real reasons of being together, not the money, not the glamor, not the idea it will make you famous but the fact you love the person. Hell, that Hollywood life is for the weak minded, stupid idiots and stuck ups who think that because they are famous they will get special treatment....let me tell you,,,not in my world, your like anyone else and you bleed like anyone else and you will wait like anyone else!!

Marriages are a joke there, especially this one, she has no idea how to be herself, she has been altered and has low self esteem and is a big fake!!

I respect the celebs who honor each other, stay married and do not hop around from bed to bed making notches on their TINKER BELL belts to make people think they are all that...especially when they have to get the girls drunk so they don't remember who did them. Yea, losers, I am a hater of celebs who are total losers...especially drug users! Ex drug users my ass...they still do it!

J

She has become the new old pop wreck of all time - the 40 year old DDD cup Brit and/or Paris - she should get with a handsome lawyer & avoid the limelight.

janet

TMZ just erase the part of them not getting a divorce and leave it up cuz by next week the divorce will be back on!!!! She's a drunk and he's just after another tape is bank account is on empty!

KELLIE

PAM...START PAYING MORE ATTENTION TO YOUR HEALTH...WITH THAT HEPATITIS U HAVE...AND START BEING A REAL MOM TO THE KIDS U HAVE....YOURE OBSESSED WITH MEN,SEX,AND WITH HOW YOU LOOK. YOUR PRIORITIES ARE OUTTA WHACK

All American Girl

Thats a waste of good paper! Tree Hugger/boob injector!

ME

These people have no real friends..their fake, phoney and starving for attention. Why would you blog "we're working things out" to the world unless your looking for the attention!!??!! Their living a LALA Land and I hope for the kids sake they grow the F up..but doubt it will ever happen!!!!

sherricheu

Hey Pam, as a parent we should be setting examples for our children, not acting and looking like an irresponsible skank whore...what part of this don't you get?

shirliana

SHE IS ADDICTED TO WEDDINGS.,.. I WISH SHE WOULD MAKE UP HER MIND FOR THE SAKE OF HER CHILDREN.. I THINK SHE DOES ALL THIS DUE TO SLOW SELF-ESTEEM AND TO OBTAIN ATTENTION....

MS. ANDERSON, JUST GO BACK TO THE WONDERFUL HUSBAND YOU HAD THE KIDS WITH...HE IS SO MATURE... THAT'S THE ONE THAT HAS ALL THE TATOOS AND HE HAD A TV SHOW.. FORGOT HIS NAME.. SORRY!!!! THAT'S THE ONLY ONE I CAN SEE THAT WILL MAKE AND MADE UR LIFE SO NICE... NOOOOOOOOO, BUT AS USUAL, YOU HAD TO MARRY THE BLOND ONE WHO YOU WERE MARRIED BEFORE THAT WEARS A HAT ALL THE TIME - THAT DID NOT LAST... I CAN ONLY SEE WHAT YOUR KIDS ARE SAYONG ** MOM DOES NOT KNOW WHO SHE WANTS **. GET A GRIP PAM

me

Doesn't she have herpes or something ? I'd be afraid to touch that thang despite seeing the Tommy does Pamela video. Wonder if Tommy has it too ? So many of tehse Celebs are just ugly people on the inside and outside when out of make up.

itsbritneybitch

CAN YOU SAY PUBLICITY WHORE??????????????

hottopics

How do these two even get money to Christmas shop?

Britney - no matter what anyone says - at least you do work.

ME

IF HE WAS SMART HE'D TUCK HIS TAIL AND RUN LIKE THE WIND. GET THE HELL AWAY FROM THAT SKANKY HEP ATE UP PLASTIC WHORE.