Pam and Rick Are Back On -- Divorce Is OFF!

12/17/2007 5:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Pam Anderson and Rick Salomon have reconciled -- and the divorce is OFF! (No. We are not kidding.)

A source close to the couple tells TMZ they had a huge fight, but have now made up and everything is hunky-dory.

On her website today, Pam hinted that she and Rick are "working things out."

Pam filed papers this morning, but the story has changed almost as quickly as she changes husbands. Looks like they're going to make day 73.

K. Jackson

Who gives a damn? She's worthless!

YAWN

The perfect man for her is Prince Von Douche-whatever, Zsa's Zsa's publicity seeking whore of a husband. They would be a match made in TMZ heaven!

The Ang

Dang, what a surprise. I woulda never figured!!

Hal Turner

Not even Pamela Anderson is worth catching Hepatitis.

I don't get the whole Paris thing

Why would anyone believe that this one was the one? Good grief give me a break! I am surprised it made it past 3 days. Her marriages are a joke, she changes husbands like she does her underwear. Oh wait, I bet she doesn't wear any.

Innocent

what a shocker

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

CELEBS USES EACH OTHER ..............THEY'RE ALL WORE OUT PHYSICALLY ..........

LOOK AT THE DISEASES THAT GOES AROUND IN HOLLYWOOD , OR IF THEY

LIVE ANYWHERE ELSE ........... AIDS , VD , ETCCCCCCCC ...........YUCK .............

NASTY CELEBS

JAP#1

There would be no sites like TMZ where you could feel better about your pathetic uninteresting little lives if it weren't for the likes of these types of morons. I'm a voyeur, therefore, I am justified in my own sick curios habits. Why are you here?

rudewaitress

Ahhhhhhh Pam. Looks like she's had more work done than Joan Rivers!!! But why not that nose?????!!!!

GuniessU2Woman

Does'nt she think (she probably does'nt) it is time for her to grow up. That is the problem with all of these celebrities, they do not grow and take responsibility for there actions. The American public does not help them by giving them attention for their bad behavior. To me Pam Anderson and all of the other celebrities are so out of touch with reality. The only people I would want to meet are the real stars and hard working men of Deadliest Catch. They are the real deal.

Virginia

I'm thankful to have raised my own children myself.

how dumb

While my first thought was to say... MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE... you can't just file for divorce every time you get into a fight with your spouse..... I'm actually starting to wonder.... SHOULD WE MAYBE FEEL SORRY FOR HER?

For her to jump the gun and file divorce papers makes me wonder if there wasn't abuse involved. Maybe he hit her during a fight, and she filed for divorce, no questions asked. If that IS the case, then stupid her for reconciling. If that WASNT the case.... then Pamela...

MARRIAGE IS FOREVER.. NOT JUST UNTIL U GET INTO A FIGHT

windy

luvsux.com

windy

her boobs r on layaway.

PogoPimp

SHE SHOULD JUST MARRY HER BOOBS - I THINK THAT SHE LOVES THEM MORE THAN ANYTHING