Ryan Seacrest: Primps His Ride

12/17/2007 2:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Metrosexual poster boy Ryan Seacrest nearly chipped a nail while fixing a flat tire on Saturday. From flatiron to tire iron!

After a treacherous day of holiday shopping at The Grove mall in L.A., Ryan noticed the flat and wasted no time getting his manicured hands dirty. He's better than Jiffy Lube!

Appears as if Ryan has no problem checking under the hood.

lilly

ALL Y'ALL R JUST JEALIOUS BECAUSE RYAN HAS WAY MORE MONEY THEN YALL!
DAMN STOP HATIN' ON HIM ! WHAT DID HE DO 2 YALL? NOTHING
JEALIOUS BITCHES!!!!!!
WHO CARES THAT HE LIKES 2 SHOP SO GO ALL THE PREPPY BOYS
AND ARE THEY GAY? NO

Andy

wasted days and wasted nights

I'm surprised he didn't break out the fix-a-flat.

Deb

At first glance, I thought he was about to change the tire, but he's only putting air in it. Wow. How impressive.

Brit is a f*ck up

He's not checking under the hood, he's checking his tire!!
He's too gay to check under my hood!!

TOTOT

YOU'RE ALL HATERS!!!!
JUST 'CAUSE HE'S CUTE AND YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LIKE RYAN HE'S HOT AND COOL!

Tinah

The word "metrosexual" is just a polite term for "homosexual."

Does anyone have earplugs?

He's nothing but a pretty boy. I could kick his a$$ What a tool!

Marko

RYAN IS A TOTAL ASS****!!! i j=know certain folks on the Idol who say he is a TOOL !!! NEVER HAS ANY RESPECT FOR those who work for him . I guess tis is par for th course in Hollweird ....ROCK N ROLL !!!

Marko

TOTOT

YOU'RE ALL HATERS!!!!
JUST 'CAUSE HE'S CUTE AND YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LIKE RYAN HE'S HOT AND COOL!

YOU'RE ALL HATERS!!!!
JUST 'CAUSE HE'S CUTE AND YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LIKE RYAN HE'S HOT AND COOL!

YOU'RE ALL HATERS!!!!
JUST 'CAUSE HE'S CUTE AND YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LIKE RYAN HE'S HOT AND COOL!

YOU'RE ALL HATERS!!!!
JUST 'CAUSE HE'S CUTE AND YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LIKE RYAN HE'S HOT AND COOL!

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

I DIDN'T KNOW GAYS DID MANLY STUFF LIKE THAT. GOOD FOR YOU GAYYYYYY RYAN SEACREST!!

DARK MEAT ONLY

None of you really knows who Ryan Seacreast is. So what if he is cute and gay, It doesn't change his work performance.
Just beceause someone doesn't return the thrill of your wet dream fantasy. gives no reason to assume a latent attitude problem.
Quite simply Ryan is the bomb with or without a flat tire.

Tiffany

TMZ...you had nothing better to post. today must be a really slow day.

Chuck

Oh to be a celebrity, when people praise you for the seemingly uncomplicated act of putting air in a tire.

Boy, I wonder about a TMZ staff that would be so wonderstruck at the sight of a celebrity actually putting air in his tire that they would proceed to write a story gushing about how "he's better than Jiffy Lube". Someones a bit infatuated methinks :D

Pat

Am Gay, and fix tires, change oil, tune-up the car etc. SO what does being GAY have to do with auto repairs?? This world really is strange...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments