Stallone Loves TMZ ... Say What?!

12/18/2007 12:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ caught Rambo himself professing his love for our website while at a Christian Audigier party -- which would be completely normal ... if we hadn't said this and this and this about him in the past. Check out TMZ TV's take on the Rambotoxed celeb.

No hard feelings, just hard faces!

Lenn K.

Maybe it's the HGH that's coursing through his veins. Totally no one likes being ambushed by stalkarazzi's just looking for anything they can get their nose in!!!

Jeanie

Sly Stalone is a smart conservative, isn't he? No... Maybe that's Bruce Willis.

Brit

Rambo, He is back.........................

sonia

TMZ...U GUYS ARE SOOOO FUNNY..I SWEAR...LOL..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..

Cartman

Yo Adrienne! Where'd you hide my HGH and needle kit? Yo!

just sayin...

Wilson Phillips Fan

He's probably thrilled ANYBODY is saying ANYTHING AT ALL about him ... there's no such thing as bad publicity!

roughdaddy

"rambotoxed" , "no hard feelings, just hard faces" !! hahaha tmz is the pits aint they?

roughdaddy

this guy cant even walk, why is he planning to torture people with another rambo....

Lesbian dating

Wow, that's amazing!!

sippinondathaterade

The stars have to kiss TMZ's butts or they get splattered all over the internet at the worse moments of their lives.TMZ is good at kicking people when they are down.I used to enjoy them when they first came out but now it's just sleezy like the rest of the ragmags.Looks like now though,even if ya do kiss their butts they will still attack you! So by this story it just prooves they have no class or ethics. Way to go TMZ !!! you got to make fun of a guy who hasn't even made a movie in a decade!
Now, Lets go dig up Elvis!!!

nonnie

Stallone is still great--Rambotoxed celeb or not!!!! At least he doesn't have a reputation of attacking the paparazzi and being a snob to his fans like so many of the other celebrities in the head lines this past year. I would love to see another Rambo movie--as HE STILL HAS WHAT IT TAKES--"HE IS A SUPER STAR AND A SUPER HERO".

LuvTMZ

Who doesn't Luv TMZ??!!!

kim

Heres a nice guy who recognizes the business he is in means paparazzi. He isnt yelling at them and embarrassing himself a la Julia Roberts. Julia isnt stupid (well thats to be debated) and she know sthat taunting the paparazzi only makes them want to hound her more. She knew if she shut her mouth they wouldnt have as much interest in her so why does she choose to taunt them? Hum ebcause she loves and wants the attention!

Kaelsma

You know - my name IS Rambo. And my brother, father AND grandfather were ALL John Rambo. After 30 years of this - I've about HAD IT! It got OLD a LONG time ago! I really think I should have been getting some kind of residual from Stallone and the studios for using my name all these years.To date, the only perk I've gotten is being able to say to people who ask how to spell my name "Rambo - like the movie."