This Is Not Marcia Cross' Wax Figure

12/17/2007 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Desperate Housewives'" living, breathing and facially-immobile, porcelain wonder, Marcia Cross, gave Nicole Kidman a run for her wrinkle-free injectable money at a children's reading in Beverly Hills on Saturday. Mommy, why doesn't the pretty lady move?
Marcia Cross
The beautiful 45-year-old mother of two is statuesque -- literally! The frozen-faced actress read excerpts from "Snow People" -- how appropriate. Brrr!

Who needs Madame Tussauds, when you've already perfected a waxy, impermeable and stilted demeanor all on your own?!

TOTOT

grandma!

Marlb Man

She does have nice skin, but seems like a real bitch!!

Marko

FIRST !!!!

Giggles

TMZ writers are very immature: either someone is "old," "aging," or a has-been, or they're "frozen," and "statuesque." I guess you have to fill up the web pages with something.

CoolGirl2008

Perhaps Harvey needs to take a look at surgery of some sort. I counted over 100 wrinkles on him last time he was on the air poor thing.

TOTOT

5. Perhaps Harvey needs to take a look at surgery of some sort. I counted over 100 wrinkles on him last time he was on the air poor thin****************************************************************************

looooooooooooooooooooool that's funny!!!

anooonnnymousss

looks pretty good to me. her skin isn't damaged from the sun, alcohol, and smoking like the other loser celebs!!! some others should take a hint!!

duh

Call me crazy - I think she looks good. And yes, if she's had a lot of Botox it is no doubt out of fear of sites like TMZ (Jennifer Love Hewitt ring a bell??)...

NancIT

Botox ... Yes, but ..she is beauitful

Rob

I don't go gaga over any hollywood person,but I have to say Marcia Cross is a great actress.She is a beautiful woman.Leave her alone TMZ.

bw

You guys are weird. She looks awesome.

Lilarose

No botox!

She looks great, TMZ must be having a slow bitch day.

the lost

Her hair is the prettiest color ever.

Brendolyn

Ummmm....some people are the product of good genes and have naturally gorgeous skin. My grandmother had perfectly smooth, unwrinkled skin when she passed away at the age of 91. My mother's skin is gorgeous at the age of 78. Neither one of them has ever had any kind of interventional help. How about TMZ cuts Marcia some slack here. Unless you can provide a bill from a doctor proving that she's had some work done, let's just assume she's just naturally beautiful, ok? Stop with the accusations unless you have proof. Otherwise, it's either speculation or jealousy or possibly both.

J

She looks fabulous - though she is a radical neoliberal dem - so in sum she is 'desparate' & best avoided.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments