Brit Hearing Over -- Fat Lady Won't Sing 'Til Feb

12/18/2007 3:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So the Britney/K-Daddy hearing is over and the Commissioner has 86ed the one scheduled for next month, and that can't be good news for Brit.

We're told that next month, her lawyers wanted to convince the Commish to restore her right to drive with her kids. She also wanted more custody rights. Now that hearing has been pushed back to February 19.

K-Fed's lawyer subpoenaed our video showing Brit partying the same day she claimed she was too ill to sit for her deposition. Mark Vincent Kaplan wanted to put all of Brit's custody requests on ice until she sat her butt down for her depo. It seems Kaplan got his wish, at least temporarily.

We're guessin' Brit's new deposition date is sometime before February 19.

Stay tuned.

joomalicious

Brit-tard is just a skankwhorific unhygienic sloppy mess who really needs a good arse kicking.

summer

Do not think for a minute Britney is upset by the courts ruling. She is happy she has untill Feb. to keep being the crazy idiot she is now.

jenna

I would love to know how you people think GOING TO A GAS STATION = PARTYING?

Hollywood Azz

This bitch is very very sick.

Desiree

LOL, FIBiker, and SO true! Will take the worthless idiot at least 2 weeks to get over New Years Eve and by that time she will be partying somewhere else and her drinking and barfing will be starting anew. BRITNEY DOES NOT WANT HER KIDS! What does it take to get this across to the court, she does everything possible to PROVE she doesn't want her kids, why does the court (and Kevin) keep givingher so many chances to do the right thing by kids SHE DOESN'T WANT! All she wants to do is party party party, so take the kids, give them to GREAT dad Kevin, and set Britney free, that is what the worthless twit wants.

Karin

Dear God, sterilize this trailer trash ASAP!!!

Karin

Dear god, sterilize this trailer trash immediately!!

Kelli

Diane T, funny, now you've ruined that part of the movie for me, thanks. Come on Brit, take a vacation until the deposition.

too sad

she shouldn't be driving at all.

Mhenad

HOME WRECKERS.

Andrea

Ummmhmmm

41. Britney is either totally braindead or is screwing up on purpose because she does not really want custody of her own children! I do not feel sorry for her at all. I feel sorry for the children. Britney is way too immature to be a parent and K-Fed only wants to use to children to get Britney's money. The kids do not stand a chance!!! With KFed and Britney as parents I would not be the least surprised if the children grow up to be serial killers!!! I wish Childrens services would step in and put those poor kids in a loving foster home!

Posted at 3:51PM on Dec 18th 2007 by Andrea
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not at all bothered by it y'all .I just dont want cha all's thinking I'm some sorta monster .That's why I aint'a fightin it ,shooooooot I am'a trying to give'um all the ammo they's be a needing .Well wish me luck I needs me some starbucks and this train needs some fuel ...see ya's at the 76 !!!

ME

Jennifer Bush how can you say you love Britney - stupid little girl - You don't even know her - are you telling me you want to be just like her when you grow up? Shame on you - wanting to be a bad mother and dirty trailer trash ho!!!! Would you want her to be your mother????????????

Kiss and Tell

You guys keep saying that britney is not a good mom yet we haven't seem her with her kids
It clear that she spending time with them at hotel to avoid the press.
She passing her drug test this clear because we haven't heard anything about the test.
She going to parenting classes and counseling order by the court.
We haven't seem her going out to any clubs , or partys
So what in the world is she doing wrong but lying low.
She go out for gas and coffee I mean really she getting herself to together

ME

Me - what are you up to - getting all these fine folk all bent outta shape LOL!!! Bad Bad!! LMAO

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments