Commish in Brit Case -- TMZ Good Enough for Me

12/18/2007 4:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsSources say Commissioner Scott Gordon didn't bother looking at TMZ's video showing Britney partying on the same day she said she was too sick to sit for her depo. We're told the Commish said if TMZ reported it then he would accept it as true. Aw, shucks!

We've also learned Brit's new deposition date is set for the first week in January. A hearing was scheduled for January 23, But K-Daddy's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, argued that he needed time to review the depo and check out what Brit says under oath. So the Commish pushed the next hearing back to February 19.

Will Brit show up for the next depo? Will she feign illness? Will she miraculously cure herself?

Stay tuned.

Ummmhmmm

3. I want to see her LAST booking photo......Hope they make this one public.....I mean really? WHY NOT? Who are they protecting? Britney? Laughable!

Posted at 2:28PM on Dec 18th 2007 by AttitudeDude
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geeezzz ,I aint been arrested yet y'all !!!I keep tryin my damnedest though ...as soon as I do I'lls submit it for publication .I love y'all that much !!!

Ummmhmmm

OMG Can she get any skankier???/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Since you ask ...yes I can !!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fly on the Wall

If you people on here are as sick of Fly as I am, simply scroll down to the bottom of the page, click "Contact," then send an Email to TMZ and request that her IP be permanently blocked. If enough of us band together and flood TMZ with Emails, they WILL do something about it. Be strong and stand against this evil.

DIANE T

Hey ppls,

Do you all not think it's strange that TMZ didn't post this subpeona? They posted the other ones - when they got them.
Could it be that there never was one? ... and the video was never brought up?

I would think that Kapplan could get the court date delayed just based on the previous FOUR no show depos'.

anonymous

Sophie...In the last few years !! Are you serious ?? Where the hell have you been he was not there for his kids until the last 6 months or so he was partying it up in vegas with his friends everyone knows that...

anonymous

What is fly doing that no one else does here ??? spew hate,wish death I don't think so he is just annoying like others on here...

tuna marie

federbum is a joke who was not there for his children with britney until recently. she was left alone with the first one while he was out partying. but he has stepped up in recent months due to her stupid and selfish behaviour. he deserves credit for that. her kids will hate her in years to come when they find out how she was when they were babies.

anonymous

Diane T Yes I think it's very strange and on cnn they said it was 3 she has missed which is 3 too many of course. I don't think she was subpeona,that judge would have had her arrested without a doubt and k-fed's lawyer would have made sure of it.

Kelli

I hear the Wizard of Oz song in my head, Thanks Diane T.

anonymous

I don't think the boys will hate her and more than their dad she is unstable and should seek help yes but won't...k-fed and his lawyer are taking advantage of her problem and leaking information to the media,I think they will understand her because she is mentally unstable and sometimes ppl don't even know they are...they don't see what we see.

Ummmhmmm

DaveGoliath
I'm on it ,cant stand a fly !!!*buzz ends here*

Desiree

uh oh, where have YOU been, Kevin has been a SUPER dad to those kids since the day they were born, and Britney has been horrible to them. Doesn't matter if you or a few brain-dead idiots refuse to see the truth, the COURT sees the truth about horrible mother Britney Spears just fine, the court sees Britney as the awful mother she is. She deliberately missed the deposition (and not the first time she has done this) and that proved how determined she is trying to lose custody of them. She will stop at nothing to prove what an unfit, uncaring mother she is, and that is all that counts with the court. If you don't like the truth about Britney, guess you'll have to take it up with the court - while Britney is, at the same time, thumbing her nose at the court AND her babies, making fools out of those few who still defend her while she tries so hard to lose custody of her sons. God, how much does a mother have to hate her little babies to deliberately not show up to that deposition? Kevin must still be shaking his head in disbelief. Kevin rocks as a dad.

anonymous

lmao...

anonymous

Well if their only concern is about the kids then they should protect them and not leak the information dumbass...

Kelli

To #80, me. I have to laugh after reading your comments. You must be speaking about me because I have spoken to jr a few times. Get your facts straight. I dont like fly and am not a follower. I am not a Britney fan and my post will tell you that. She is a messed up person who needs help, period. I dont wish her harm, does that make me a fan? Thanks for making me feel so popular though. lol