Federline to TMZ: Hit Me with Your Best Britney Shot

12/18/2007 12:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ received a subpoena late yesterday in the Britney Spears case.

K-Daddy's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, served papers on TMZ late yesterday, asking for the video we shot of Brit the same day she was a no show for her deposition. That same night, we shot Brit at two gas stations and at the Four Seasons Hotel.

We're told Brit's reason for not showing for the depo was that she was sick with anxiety. Ding dang, her recovery was a miracle!

We believe Kaplan will ask the judge to deny Britney the right to change the custody order until she sits for her depo. We're told he will ask that all of Brit's requests (including a change in custody and the right to drive her kids again) should not be heard in January as scheduled. Kaplan wants everything delayed until April.

liz, fla

I am Vice President of a company

Thanks for the comments

Treat yourself to a steak at lunch for a change.

Harv is a vegan. He likes
his roughage.

tuna marie

yeah, give custody to lynn, who did such a great job raising britney. lol

liz, fla

I am Vice President of a company

Thanks for the comments

Treat yourself to a steak at lunch for a change.

Harv is a vegan. He likes
his roughage.

FlBiker

Schedule the deopsition for 4 am at The Four Seasons, end of problem.

Kirstie

i REALLY hate K(dumba$$)FED and his stupid low life lawyer! im SICK of hearing they name and the NEED TO (like chris croker said) leave britney alone!

my message to Mark(lil' bi**h)Kaplen
YOUR NOT GOD SO STOP TRYING TO PLAY LIKE U CAN CONTROL EVERYTHING! JUST LIKE MOST PEOPLE THE ONLY REASON UR INVOLVED IS FOR THE FAME AS WELL AS K(BI**H)

britney is a person and she has every right to see drive and have her kids
maybe if some of the paps would BACK UP a lil she wouldnt be in the mess shes in
EVERY THINK OF THAT WORLD!

Ummmhmmm

Oh yeah and by the way ,lets say she DID have anxiety over the paps -correct me if I'm wrong would'nt she exhibit same said anxiety at the sight of the paps at 2 am ?Hmmmmm ,makes you think dont it ?I'd think at 2 am it'd be even worse .But no she pranced around in that video or am I one of few that actually noticed that ?If you remember she did not even go into said station ,but back to her car and then looked at the shots that one of the paps had taken saying they (the pictures) were awful ?Ummmmmmm hmmmmmmmm ,go figure ANXIETY ...yep thats what we'll call it !!

tanya

If kevin doesn't take him who will. I would rather see them with the father then foster care. Britney is getting what she deserved it was a bad move from the beginning to date him, Who the hell wants a man with a pregnant girlfriend and kids already. So she getting what she asked for.

sunflour

47. I am Vice President of a company

Thanks for the comments

Treat yourself to a steak at lunch for a change.

Harv is a vegan. He likes
his roughage.

Posted at 11:00AM on Dec 18th 2007 by FlyontheWallTZM@aol.com

you are the biggest loser poster on this site

sunflour

Party 'till you die!

Still bragging! Well you're still an ass who is not well liked!:
So fricking what! I own and run my own business and business is good!
I make my own hours as I please and delegate the rest. Probably a t
shirt company that you are always trying to ILLEGALLY PROMOTE on
here! BFD!!! You're still a tool and not well liked by many! You
can't even spell or put a competent sentence together half the time!
What does that say about your company?

So what does it feel like when you go to sleep knowing that so many people legitimately hate you? If you say it doesn't bother you, then you are some sort of sociopath! I have many friends that tell me they would die for me and I would do the same. Bet you have none.

Wendy

oh come on, wont hold in court, you didnt get anything except she was over her anxiety, big deal geezus, you must think your doing something good lol

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

This retard must spend all of her money on stupid looking wigs. What a total loser.

Wendy

I believe you are working for KFED the flipping loser of the century, please climb BACK in your HOLE of Fresno where you came from you big loser. Good luck Brit, dont pay any attention to all this BS. Seek mental help. OH HOW I hate Federline, hes such and idiot LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER

jas

You did nothing but make fun of K-fed-ex and the fact that he was trailer trash, dumped his pregnant girlfriend, a user and a leach, which he is, and now he is the good guy. Those little boys are a means to CASH. He became accustom to a certain way of living which Britney provided for him he wants it back and he can't have that without using his own children. Who's life would you attemtp to destroy if it weren't for her. You are fence riding fools, whatever makes money. You can't pass along values when you as a child were not given any to begin with. She herself doesn' t know what it 's like to just be a child. Pushed into the spotlight only to provide for your parents and their high life style. She was rasied by agents and handlers while on the road she was their paycheck. I don 't blame her for not wanting to be deposed, anything you say or do can and will be used against you. I think your footage should never be allowed in a court proceeding, it's trash and you choose to portray people in the worst possible situation. I think you should take your cameras and shove them up your ass instead having them up her's all the time and mind your own business. Oh that's right you need her to make you money. You're the same type of leach just like everyone else in her life.

Ummmhmmm

55. Im sry but TMZ should but out if anyone knows anything about anxiety once the anxiety goes away your fine its not like she said she was sick with a cold if you people knew anything about actual medicine maybe you could have a response that makes sense. You people have no idea what she has been through in her life you dont know her and she certainly wouldnt want to know any of you!

Posted at 11:16AM on Dec 18th 2007 by sunflour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I realize how anxiety works ,do you ?Why is it she suddenly has "Pap Anxiety" on depo day --yet courts the paps like old friends at 2 am ?I agree with the poster that said she has "SPD" (selective panic disorder) ,but by 2 am she had "Selective Pap Disorder" ...
I say get 'er Kaplan ,she has it coming to her !!!