Is Britney Going Broke?

12/18/2007 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's worth more than 700 grand a month -- she's got plenty of dough! So what's she doing hawking her stuff on eBay?!

Just how much are people paying for the popwreck's stained clothes? Check out TMZ TV's take!

Lipstick Lesbian

I love her new video. She could start throwing club appearances like Paris and make money from those!

tax junkie

Britney does pay a huge "Bit" of taxes...it will catch up with her. Her investments are nill, poor kids. She thinks the well doesnt run dry

tax junkie

Stupid Trailer Trash Thinking...

dave

god, I hate this bitch.

Heather

First, bitches!

bella

i wanna help britney pull the trigger!!!!this bitch is annoying me bigtime!

wa wa waa

I WANNA WANNA BUY BWITNEY'S BIB! GOO GOO GA GA

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

nonnie

Who on earth would want these stained clothes? Britney probably wiped her hands on them after eating fast food like she wiped her fried chicken fingers on the designer dresses during her so called 'comeback' photo shoot with OK magazine-- then she and her assistant eventually just walked out (not finishing the shoot) --taking some the designer clothes with them--never paying for them. Also never offered to have the clothes dry cleaned--but guess they were ruined anyway. What a slob!!!

Moose

#6
The article answers the question it asks. It says that she is worth more than 700 grand a month.

She probably should be worth far more than that given how much time TMZ spends on covering her.

Lenn K.

They say that she makes about 700K a month, but they don't tell you how much she spends to maintain her lifestyle. I bet it's more than you know because she employes people and pays huge taxes. Her spending habits are pretty bad, I see Michael Jackson down the road!!!

Marten

"6. I only see her buying Starbucks and gas, it can't be that much. Maybe Kevin is getting a bigger portion than we thought. I doubt she's going broke, she's getting paid for her videos and music still. Some stalkarazzi pulled it out of her trash and sold it on ebay.

Posted at 7:59AM on Dec 18th 2007 by tina"

Most likely one that is employed by TMZ: the TMZ trash man. That's a label you stick on any of their employee's.

ME

#6 - she recently released to the courts that she spends over $100,000 on entertainment and $16,000 on clothes - each month! That's more than just getting gas and Starbucks...

smartassbitch

I would die before I wore something this tramp has sported. No panties... might as well jump into an STD sperm pool. My crotch would never go anywhere near where hers has EVER been. Not this girl...

'Im too fat, thin Im too thin'? More like, 'Im a wack doing dealers in my hotel drug den (hotels)... rhymes just as well and lacks the delusions of grandure.

This little ladies clothes are way too big for me and Im 15 yrs her senior. Thats so sad. By the way, has ANYONE ever known of her being referred to as too thin? Or is she so delusional she became Nicole for a minute?

Les girl looking for love

I love her new video. And the music is good. I love Brit.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments