Is Britney Going Broke?

12/18/2007 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's worth more than 700 grand a month -- she's got plenty of dough! So what's she doing hawking her stuff on eBay?!

Just how much are people paying for the popwreck's stained clothes? Check out TMZ TV's take!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Party 'till you die!

So fricking what! I own and run my own business and business is good! I make my own hours as I please and delegate the rest. Probably a t shirt company that you are always trying to ILLEGALLY PROMOTE on here! BFD!!! You're still a tool and not well liked by many! You can't even spell or put a competent sentence together half the time! What does that say about your company?

liz, fla

Splat - in her dreams - she couldn't be vice president of my big toe - stupid idiot can't even put a sentence together LMAO!

FlyontheWallTZM@Aol.com

People would believe anything on tzm

t-shirt company lmao

Comments ?

Have a great day Harv

liz, fla

I see flyhole has been zapped again - I just love it when people turn on her lmfao!!! The amazing thing is she doesn't understand why???!!!!! STUPID MORONIC B*TCH!

FlyontheWallTZM@Aol.com

Fly loves all.

Have a wonderful post all.

Harv is a good person.

gullibleminions

oooops! Harv can you believe it? I forgot my signature stamp of

way too many spaces.....

you know Harv like the space in my heads...all four of them.

Harv I created you for them. They needed a venue to wisdom.

And I am it.

have a great day shopping everyond.

fy.i. Most mental people can't tell that they are mental; even with bloggers screaming it at them!

comments welcome

William Fikhman

Hi, all, I am William Fikhman owner of the iSold It store which is auctioning off Britney's clothes on eBay...you are welcome to come down to our store at 18961 Ventura Blvd in Tarzana, CA 91356 to see these items for yourself. They are real and authentic and come from the assistant who we have verified as Britney's assistant not just some scammer trying to sell off this clothes. No one went dumpster diving as I have seen some post...and we are not a made up store ...we are real and this is REAL!

I invite all of you to come down to my store!

Thanks,

William Fikhman
Owner, iSold It

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

i'll take a pair of panties..sniff sniff...

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

it's only a matter of time until she's on vh1's surreal life...

R.Zimmerman

I bet they're covered in Cheeto dust and Hawaiian Punch stains and lots and lots of bacteria.

Stacie

if people would buy my used stained clothing for ridiculos prices why wouldnt I sell it on Ebay to the highest bidder ?

tinaweena

She probably wiped her ass with them and is just getting a good laugh from this, her way of saying ''screw you" tmz taking things too serious , I doubt she is broke, thanks to you guys she is getting free publicity, doesnt matter if it's good or bad, to these stars it is better than none.

britfan

What is this "isold it" store? I want to come down and see this stuff. Can we get a photo with it? Can you sell my stuff??

William Fikhman

Hey Britfan...the answers to all your questions are YESSSSS! Come on down.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6