Jamie Lynn's Back-End Deal

12/19/2007 1:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Jamie Lynn Spears was not paid for this week's magazine interview ... yet. We're told the money will change hands down the road -- when the baby is born.
Lynne and Jamie Lynn
Just how did the deal go down? Rewind. Sources close to Britney's family tell TMZ it all started when Britney melted down on an OK! Magazine photo shoot. Britney's mom, Lynne, read the article (who didn't?!) and called OK! personally to thank them "for handling it so well." She stayed in touch with OK!, and called them this week when she learned that news of Jamie's pregnancy was about to break. Her only requirement? Keep Britney out of it. This is about Jamie Lynn. "She trusted them to do it in a way that would be sympathetic to her daughter," our source says.

We're told Jamie and mom did not want money, but OK! has agreed to pay $1 million to the younger Spears for a photo shoot when the child is born. Why so little when others have commanded several million? We're told it's because Jamie Lynn is not an international star and it's not worth it to the mag to pay big bucks for something they can't sell overseas.

Another interesting note: We hear Jamie is further along than the 12 weeks she says in the mag's article. Expect a spring baby.

(BTW: It appears that the OK! servers have crashed because of the site traffic.)

Michele

You know, I could not understand the fanatical adoration tween-agers and their parents have for "Hannah Montana." The show is really, REALLY bad, Miley Cyrus can't carry a tune in a bucket and isn't particularly pretty. But I'll tell you this: girls and their parents are sick to death of the Britney Spears lowlife trash and the images they project to kids. Miley Cyrus may not be overly talented, but she ( at least appears to be ) a normal kid. Her show may not be well written, but it is INNOCENT. This kid will continue to be a phenomenal success simply because she is NOT a Spears trainwreck, a Paris Hilton wannabe or a Lindsey Lohan rehab cadidate. Take a hint, OK! Magazine .... we are sick of this sort of crap. It's old news. Find something other than an unwed mother not-quite celebrity, or you'll find you magazine lining more birdcages than newsstands.

WHAT

I AGREE WITH DISGUSTED...WHERE IS RESPECT ? I AM 40 YEARS OLD WAS A VIRGIN TILL I WAS 21..NOW IT SEEMS THE COOL..THING TO DO ..ITS NOT ..TOO MUCH OF THIS IDOLIZING WRONG PEOPLE BRITNEY FOR 1 AND OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE THINKING ITS OK TO ABORT A CHILD..YOU KNOW WHAT RESPECT YOUR PARENTS ,,,RESPECT YOURSELF!!!!! AND NO I AM NOR WAS I A SAINT BUT YOU GROW UP WITH ALOT MORE SELF WORTH THAN ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE ACTING LIKE ITS OKAY TO HAVE ABORTIONS AND OKAY TO HAVE SEX AT 15..ITS NOT!!!!!

WHAT

SHE WAS BORN APRIL 1991 ---SHE WILL BE 17 IN APRIL YA ALL

WHAT

The father is Casey Aldridge, whom she met through church[8] though Spears stated shortly before Thanksgiving that she had no steady boyfriend.[9] OH AND THIS IS HER SERIOUS BOYFRIEND THAT SHE CLAIMED SHE DIDNT HAVE 1 MONTH AGO ,,WHAT A JOKE!

Hoppinmeadows

STOP CALLING HER A WHORE!!! I've had enough!!! I was 17 when I got pregnant. I was always more mature than the girls my age and now have a wonderful 16 year old daughter who is the light of my life. Everyone knows that child actors grow up faster than normal teens her age.

I think it is awful that she is a representative for Nick and got pregnant, however, she's not a whore. She's been with her boyfreind awhile and lives with him. Americans can be so small minded and look at the general age girls marry all over the world, 16 is average in a lot of countries. Some Girls Mature Faster than others.

I cannot stand her mother and she is very money hungry. I have never liked Britney but love Jamie Lynn. She's got a level head on her shoulders unlike Britney and I wish her all the luck with her baby.

DMLady

Where is their father in all of this? Why are we only hearing about how their mother reacted? What has the father got to say???

who has the facts? ME

I wish that everyone and everything related to the Spears family would please leave the entertainment field and go back to Louisiana and go away...please America, stop buying anything related to them and supporting their obviously self absorbed lifestyles.
P.S. - my niece says that according to her official website, Jamie Lynn's birthday is April 4, 1992 which would make her 15 not 16...check it out TMZ!!

Esq

Have finally cleared inbox and touched base with back home… new information flying in non stop about the Chicken Fried Sibling Pregnancy.

Did Jamie Lynn get pregnant on purpose?

According to sources, Casey had tried breaking up with her but she kept begging him back. She was allegedly so desperate to keep him – and also, like her sister, so genetically stupid – she stopped taking her pill. Rumour has it his family is pissed. And to corner him into the situation, she supposedly went public with the pregnancy.

Adding to the mix is this website – not confirmed to be legit – claiming from Casey himself that it’s over with Jamie Lynn. The site is probably a hoax but behind the scenes, things are indeed tense. Jamie Lynn apparently keeps insisting that she and Casey are staying together while he is rumoured to be trying to get the hell out.

Chicken Fried pregnancies are never without drama, see?

Ralph Cramden

WHY TF is this NEWS ?
Tune in next week for another episode of "THE BEVERLY HILLBILIES'

Hoppinmeadows

For the idiot 'Confucious"

You said they are too righteous to have an aboration
YOU ARE HORRIBLE. WHAT AN AWFUL THING TO SAY. ABORATION IS NOT THE ANSWER EVER UNLESS A WOMAN IS GOING TO DIE OR THE BABY.

Mitch Simmons

All I can say about TMZ is that this is definitely a website for uneducated kids. Your Journalistic skills are at rock bottom. Are you at TMZ unable to write anything without using slang terms? I heard one of your reporters (yeah right) say about Julia Roberts, "it's our job...." It is your job to bash people, harass them by sticking cameras in their face? You people make me sick and can't wait until the time you all are eliminated from the work force, because what you all do isn't work. A monkey can do your job, you have ZERO skills.....YOU'RE PATHETIC

Petite

WHEW! What a beat down I got from some very self-righteous commenters earlier! I'm bruised, but OK.

Main Entry: self-righ·teous
Function: adjective
: convinced of one's own righteousness especially in contrast with the actions and beliefs of others : narrow-mindedly moralistic

WHAT

lets all agree to 1 thing petite seems like a true BORN LOSER!!! LETS SEE YOUR PIC I BET YOU ARE AS FUGLY ON THE OUTSIDE AS YOU ARE INSIDE...ABORTIONS OK????WEIRD YOU ARE!!

WHAT

I am a TEXAS girl where I come from killing a baby or a fetus which is a baby ....is wrong ..sorry that some immature child you awere and seeem to still be thinks this is okay ...did you kill your baby because u felt like this was ok>> get a job and a life honey....where i come from we work for a living !!!!!!! by the way i life on the east coast now its 515..so i got the pleasure of reading all these and was appalled ...petite you truly have a boring lif!!!

ken

Keep a baby, enjoy your motherhood and use 1 million for your baby college , again congratulation.