Jamie Lynn's Back-End Deal

12/19/2007 1:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Jamie Lynn Spears was not paid for this week's magazine interview ... yet. We're told the money will change hands down the road -- when the baby is born.
Lynne and Jamie Lynn
Just how did the deal go down? Rewind. Sources close to Britney's family tell TMZ it all started when Britney melted down on an OK! Magazine photo shoot. Britney's mom, Lynne, read the article (who didn't?!) and called OK! personally to thank them "for handling it so well." She stayed in touch with OK!, and called them this week when she learned that news of Jamie's pregnancy was about to break. Her only requirement? Keep Britney out of it. This is about Jamie Lynn. "She trusted them to do it in a way that would be sympathetic to her daughter," our source says.

We're told Jamie and mom did not want money, but OK! has agreed to pay $1 million to the younger Spears for a photo shoot when the child is born. Why so little when others have commanded several million? We're told it's because Jamie Lynn is not an international star and it's not worth it to the mag to pay big bucks for something they can't sell overseas.

Another interesting note: We hear Jamie is further along than the 12 weeks she says in the mag's article. Expect a spring baby.

(BTW: It appears that the OK! servers have crashed because of the site traffic.)

LouisianaMan

Jamie preagnent? The Louisiana police should already be investigating. THe state of Louisiana usually takes "statutory rape" pretty darn serious.
Jamie Spears = Imature
Britney Spears = WHORE
Momma Spears = Wait for it, Wait for it, Wait for it.................... Devil breeding, 2 bit trailor trash bi*ch!!!!!!!!

Gahan

The crashed server(s) tell me something. They tell me that one million was not enough. Fail.

Stephanie

Apologies...I was replying to comment #51, not 52.

Do we all remember when the actress Keshia Castle Hughes announced her pregnancy last year at age 16? Have we heard from her since? Has she been all over the news and tabloids? Did she (or her Mom) have the gall to sell her story for a million dollars? NO to all of the above. She retreated quietly, had her baby, and is raising it, with the help of her family, of course.

THE DIFFERENCE HERE IS THAT:

WE ARE GOING TO HEAR, SEE, READ, AND BE UPDATED ON THIS STORY DAILY UNTIL THIS KID POPS OUT HER LITTLE CASH COW. IT IS IMMORAL, DISGUSTING, AND WILL DELIBERATELY BE A "NEWSWORTHY" STORY FOR A LOOONG TIME. THANKS TO THE SPEARS "MOTHER"...SHE WILL BE DAMN CERTAIN TO ENSURE THAT THIS STORY REMAINS IN THE NEWS AND TABLOIDS SO SHE CAN CONTINUE TO RAKE IN $$$ FROM HER KIDS.

What a loser witch.

Tangie

TMZ is a place for the worlds rejects, People that nobody else cares about. People who like to make themselves feel better about their pathetic, lonely lives, by bashing people they do not know in the slightest. Isn't it comforting to know there is a forum for all you nutcases?

wow

Just Me::

I am from Louisiana and yes 18 is the age when it is considered illegal to "be" with a minor. I dont think that the law can do anything about it unless the mother ( or daughter ) gives them the right to.

That being said, I dont think she is a horrible person who should be banned from her show because she "made a mistake " ( SHE IS HUMAN ) I actually respect her for deciding to keep the baby and not having an abortion ( like some people would have done ) being a YOUNG mother doesnt make her a BAD mother. ! I am in NO WAY saying that this is okay... I am just saying that just because she is young doesnt mean she is going to be bad parent... I DO think that they could have gone about the situation in a bunch of different ways.. (that would have been better.).. but I guess they wanted to get it out first before the whole world found out. I hope her family finds peace and happiness.... soon!!

brainless britt

It must not be easy having a sis with mental health or drug problems, on the other hand looks like Brit's fame helped
Jamie grab a million bucks for her little mistake. Thanks sis!

Desiree

Hey Saints, you and damn must have been raised by the same kind of trash that raised the Spears twits or you wouldn't be so hateful and nasty of all those who understand how wrong it is for CHILDREN to be having sex and not even intelligent enough to practice SAFE sex. There has been absolutely no parental control with this two girls, they would have been better off raised by wolves instead of eing raised by a mother who only cares how much money they are bringing in to her. Now a baby is being brought into this mess of a family and it is already being used to make money, turning it into a freak show before it is even born. I am thinking Jamie has her silly friends posting on here, the bad spelling and nastiness and neener-neener BS from them is a dead give-away. Jamie needs to be removed IMMEDIATELY from that show. Children need to see that immorality is not rewarded.

his fav brunette

thank you #66!!! finally someone sees it my way! i feel very sorry for her and her family. like #66 said, millions of 16 year olds have sex and yes, SOME do get pregnant.....but not many of them have Britney for a sister! remember when Beyonce's sister got pregnant at 17? i dont recall people being so MEAN......i hope for the best for Jamie Lynn. she is a beautiful talented girl and i hope she doesnt let this stop her career! WE LOVE YOU JAMIE!!!

Stephanie

#62...

GENE.

Um. Rich is not in the genes, it is CREATED wealth, not something you are born WITH, but born INTO. I can only hope that she spends all of her money like her sister is doing, and then ends up destitute, and the boyfriend spends some time in prison for SR and the media goes away, and they are no longer rich or "important" like they think they are.

kirafa

They would not make a dime on this, if it weren't for people like us who log in to see what is going on. The magazine will sell out with those photos and will probably sell out for the interview edition, because we will buy it and do not say you won't, because you are on here and without us, TMZ would not have a TV show now.

We blame the papparazzi, but we are the ones who are salivating to read the next post. It has become a game to see who can post first.

his fav brunette

i meant #72...sorry!!

cochino

Hey Jamie Lynn

Thanks for blabbing that I like me some sex with minors! Aww yeah and don't spect me at the wedding, I'll be in prison!

Your soon to be grabbing ankles boyfriend

WHAT

please get her off nickelodean ...this is a disgrace ..she is the likes of her sister ..she goes around telling paparazzi to f...off ..get her off zoey101 and put a good kid on it -this whole family is a disgrace,,,where did they get their morals?

Tangie

No decent person would post here....you are all nuts.

Allen

Lyn is a bad mom. Selling the story is wrong. Jamie Lyne is far too excited about being a mom to think about practical concerns. I come from a family that's been having a teen pregnancy problem for the past few years. I can truly say that a lot( but don't get me wrong not all) teen moms are either depressed by the loss of freedom or blatantly irresponsible in their quest to still hold onto some childhood. I currently have 2 cousins ages 16 and 19 who are pregnant. They think the baby is going to be some sort of doll to dress up and decorate rooms for. They think it's "so romantic" that they're having kids with their boyfriends. I wouldn't think of an abortion and it's not even about moral issues. They think it'll all be so fun and that it makes them look all grown up. Never mind the guys a loser( and probably won't stick around more than a few moths more), they're in high school, and it's a dumb decision since they can't take care of themselves much less a baby. If anything it will be their parents obligation to support the child. Poof! there goes your whole childhood. People that age don't like to hear it but 16 is a child. I'm 20 and hell I'm now stepping into adulthood. Sex at 16 sems so young but hey I was 18 I started( only 2yrs off) and 16 does seem to be the new trend. I'm no saint but at least I use protection- I'm on depo AND he wears condoms( HELLO people STDs are out there)- double protection. Jaime lyne has one added perk- she's rich. Unlike most teen moms she WILL be able to support her child ( and probably her boyfriend too who will definitely be staying with her if only for financial reasons). She sets a bad example for all her fans. I wish I saw some contrition coming from her but NO she's on the cover of a magazine smiling about how happy she is and how great being a (teen) mom is gonna be. Sending the message that it's OK and that having kids that young is brave and commendable. It's NOT it's foolish and irresponsible. My message to teens who are pregnant: Being pro choice I'd say consider abortion which is a very tough decision ( far from simple) but if you morally can't then please strongly consider adoption. You are not Jamie Lyne , you don't have the resources to take care of a child so young and the baby DESERVES the best possible life even if it's not with you. Being a pregnant means taking on responsibility and responsibility is about making tough decisions. Make the best choice for YOU( not your mom, friends,pastor, or boyfriend) it's your body and you live with the results. Whatever your choice make sure you research your options and make the decision that's right for you.