Lindsay Takes a Large One to Go

12/19/2007 3:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After days of eating at pap hot spots Koi, Il Sole and the Ivy, Lindsay Lohan finally grabbed some grub somewhere no photogs would find her -- Subway!

TMZ caught a silent LiLo picking up a foot long (sandwich) and soda yesterday, before heading to the Red Cross in Pomona for more of that pesky court ordered community service.

Katie

really - why is this so important that the paps waste their time on it. omg she's buying lunch! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

okay i guess i can't knock it cuz i love to read this stuff ... i'm a junkie

Merry Christmas

TMZ - you sure are trying hard to keep this fool's career alive. She's not worth it.

JessBcuz

Great now I'm hungry. Wonder if Subway knows they're gettin free advertisement on TMZ cuz it sure did work...I'm on my way Sandwich!!!!

Katie

my sis owns a subway - no celebrities go in there tho :(

2 1/2 Volts

I'll give her a large one to go!

Jizy

There’s so many subways in my neighborhood but the only time I eat fast food is when I’m in a super hurry, about once a month and usually I’ll eat while driving. Subways are too big to eat while driving so I think I’ve had two Subways over the past four/five years.

King Leonidas

Another TRAIN WRECK LOSER! She should hook up with Danny Bonnaduce and have 10 kids. The world can always use more LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck

Is it that cold out there? Hat?

I'm in Colorado, the high is 45 today...not wearing a hat.

Goofy celebs

Glisten Garbor

Who has the worst mom?..Lindsay or the Spears sisters?

Party 'till you die!

Fly, when you go to sleep tonight, know that thousands of people hate you! This is no exaggeration, people really, really hate you! You say you don't care, but now that you are reading this it will be in your subconscious. People hate you. People hate you. People hate you. Remember these words well when you are going to sleep. People hate you.

this is my name

Why does this dumb girl keep getting so much press? She is a nothing but a fake. She can't sing or act.

Hollywood Azz

I think Lindsay is the father of Jamie Lynn Spears.

wa wa waa

HER BOZO REHAB BOYFRIEND WORKED IN A SANDWICH SHOP. HE AIN'T NO SNOWBOARDER.

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

As much as I dislike her arrogant, self centered, media whoring a**, I'll give her one thing. At least she's doing what she was ordered to do by the court; she's doing her community service (unlike SLUTney, who is "too sick" to go to a deposition, then arrogantly parties later that night.) I hope that this is the first step for her in showing that she actually may be growing up some. Time will tell...

tmz-black&white Community