Suri's Father Pulls a Britney!

12/19/2007 7:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ was camped out at Raffles L'Ermitage -- the hotel where Britney Spears has been hiding lately -- and got an unexpected surprise: Suri's parents!

The two left the hotel, generating a snapstorm from Brit's adoring paparazzi entourage. In a move sure to make Britney even more proud, the Scientolostar let a "Y'all" slip as he said goodbye!

kim suck

FREAKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

ROCK N ROLLING MOMMA

#32...YOU ARE A BIGOT, MORONIC, SADDEST EXCUSE FOR A????? I EVER READ CRAP FROM.

I THINK YOU SHOULD GO BACK IN HISTORY & SPEND A WEEK IN AUSCHWITZ...MAYBE EVEN GET A OVEN TAN?
SEE THE DENTIST?

ANTI-SEMITIC SMUCK....A REAL LOWLIFE...

ForeverYoung

It was probably a joke people. Relax!!!!

marketta

I hate Tom Cruise and $cientology! $cientology ruined my family. I'm not even allowed to talk to any of my family members because I refused to join that CULT!

Biased information

If Scientology is so bad or dangerous as some people say then why is it that all of the Scientologists I know personally and all those celebrity Scientologists seem to be doing so well and are so happy?

Does anyone have an answer for this? Harvey?

Vintage '51

#23(?)jim: in answer to your question-Katie celebrated her 29th birthday yesterday as a matter of fact.I don't agree with you that she looks 50, come on. Actually I think she looks younger than 29.

Kate

Scientologists? Anyone EVER MEET ONER WHO QUIT?????????????????

Good Luck, they are too scared to talk about leaving "the cult".

Google scientolgy and litigation, be very afraid.

Remember Tom never finihed high school and was a box boy before he became an actor, not the sharpest pencil in te box :)

vikki

HE IS SUCH AN A S S !!!!!!!!!!

Dottie654

#14 Honeysuckle.....I think whomever submitted this article meant to put "father" in quotes indicating a term not true but suggested.

#18 Alien Hunter......I agree with your comment that Scientology is a cult. And the article is very interesting; however, it is the research opinion of one person. We have no way of knowing whether the writer was prejudiced against Scientology, had preconceived notions prior to researching and writing, or a variety of other factors. The author is, if I read correctly, a former Scientologist herself which would, in my mind, automatically scream of prejudice. Validity "might" come by comparing this article to the writings of a variety of scholars, former Scientologists and non-members alike.

sassy

KATIE IS THE CRAZY ONE NOT TOM.
SHE ALWAYS HAS A FAKE SMILE ON HER FACE EVEN AT HIS KIDS GAMES.
'
I THINK THEY WENT THERE BECAUSE THEY BOTH HAVE MOVIES COMING OUT AND NEED ATTENTION RIGHT NOW.

IF BRITTS THERE THEN THATS THE PLACE TO GO AND GET ATTENTION.

HEY TOM ! GET RID OF THAT CRAZY BITCH !

Lawyer

#34 Hahaha..you sure don't mind this site trying to ridicule a persons belief in scientology. Everytime Suri is mentioned she is also labeled scientolotot. For any info on Cruise, or any other celebrities who are scientologists, there is always a dig about their religion. It s one thing to get into discussions about Scientology but its quite another to judge everything a person says or does with a snide remark about their religion. I would think Harvey, of all people would recognize that . I have written numerous emails about this, but none have even been acknowledged. I figured a direct slam against Harvey being Jewish might get some attention. It did. He might even get angry...as I'm sure a lot of others are at using ones religious beliefs as a
vehicle for cheap headlines .

Im sure Janet can help

i CANT STAND THAT KATIE HOLMES... SAYING THAT TOMS KIDS CALL HER MOM. I JUST READ THAT NICOLE SAID HER KIDS WONT CALL HER MOM.. TALK ABOUT RUBBING IT IN THE EX WIFES FACE. WHAT A BEYOTCH.. THINKS SHE IS ALL MS. HOLLYWOOD NOW.. WHAT HAPPENED TO HER THIN LIPS, STRINGY HAIR AND CRAPPY CLOTHES. PHONEY FAKE LITTLE PUPPET.

stacie

Who freakin' cares.. that was so boring..why tape something like that??

June

Tom is no more Suri's dad than Michael Jackson is of "his" three kids....DNA TEST BOTH of these guys and check the kids!! Michael is a pedafile and needs to NOT be around ANY kids and Tiny Tommy needs to get back in his cupboard!!!

Brenda

Isn't there a back entrance they could have used? Didn't they see the paps when they arrived at the hotel? If you don't want publicity, there are ways to avoid it. If you are going to wade through the paps, then be pleasant. They never seemed to mind when he dragged Katie to every one of his daughter's soccer games back during her pregnancy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments